Roebuck in the woods

"Does my Bum look big in this" :LOL:

Nice capture if a little under exposed

Les :)

Thanks Les and LOL, it was pretty dark in the woods and I forgot I had the exposure comp set for the Barn Owls

Wow Si thats some exposure comp on your set up if it has a Barn Owl setting??? - mines just Plus or Minus :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::sony:

Si, I haven't been able to keep up much of late, with replies but it's been lovely seeing both the barnie images ( nowt wrong with small in frame ) and these roe. you have done really well getting this close mate ...seriously all credit.!! The problem is then framing gets really hard...maybe a shout for portrait on this one ? I agree with Les a tad dark

Mate keep a real eye out right now tis an exciting time for roe:

Roe rut in in swing now has been for a couple of weeks locally and the kids:love: will be about very soon if not already born.

TFS I love seeing roe image here mate we don't get so many posted sadly

all the luck

stu

Si, I haven't been able to keep up much of late, with replies but it's been lovely seeing both the barnie images ( nowt wrong with small in frame ) and these roe. you have done really well getting this close mate ...seriously all credit.!! The problem is then framing gets really hard...maybe a shout for portrait on this one ? I agree with Les a tad dark

Mate keep a real eye out right now tis an exciting time for roe:

Roe rut in in swing now has been for a couple of weeks locally and the kids:love: will be about very soon if not already born.

TFS I love seeing roe image here mate we don't get so many posted sadly

all the luck

stu

Thanks Stu, these are from one of my local NR's, there seem to be loads of them about all over the reserve and it's a pleasure to see them. They seem to be pretty active ATM. I can't really take too much credit on the field craft on this one (they're very tame on this reserve). Fair point about the little 'un's - I'll have to keep an eye out. I kinda gave up on this one a little from a PP perspective, annoyed with myself that I'd chopped the 'feet' off :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back