Rogers Cup, Toronto [WTA tennis]

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice shots ,I like the last the most as the shadow of player and racquet work well
Out of interest are there any must do things to photograph / see if Toronto,I’m going in about a month .

Nice shots ,I like the last the most as the shadow of player and racquet work well
Out of interest are there any must do things to photograph / see if Toronto,I’m going in about a month .
Thanks Liz. Quite a few things in Toronto and the surrounding area; there's views of the CN Tower from around the city but I'd suggest taking the ferry across to the islands for some good views of the skyline across the water, the Art Gallery of Ontario is worth a visit [the building is interesting and has a fantastic collection of Henry Moore sculptures], the Royal Ontario Museum is a fascinating building [although we didn't actually go in], and we also visited "Graffiti Alley" which was interesting. Further afield, the zoo was very good and of course there's Niagara falls [lots of day trips but we hired a car]. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the tips Ben ,I’ll look into them, I like the sound of graffiti alley

Back