Roof Spider

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Took these half an hour ago on my living room roof. First kinda decent ones (I think:thinking::thinking:) I've taken with the Sigma 105mm EX DG, I got a couple of weeks ago. Taken RAW, flipped 180, levels upped slightly and no sharpening (yet). Also tried different DOF on 1 + 2. Used onboard flash so it's a bit harsh, hopefully this'll change when I get a ring flash. Comments welcome. Ta(y)

Spiders-3.jpg

Spiders-5.jpg

Spiders-1.jpg

Nice shots, With the right lighting these would have been excellent, but the hairs seem to have a weird effect on them which is a shame because the hair detail looks superb.
I think with the ringflash this would have been an excellent series.

Nice shots, With the right lighting these would have been excellent, but the hairs seem to have a weird effect on them which is a shame because the hair detail looks superb.
I think with the ringflash this would have been an excellent series.

Cheers Scraggs(y). Deffo have to get a ring flash, I'm still experimenting with the lens but it appears the quality will be great.

Because this beastie was on the roof I had difficulty accessing it. One foot on the settee and one on the coffee table , streaching like f*%* to get my eye on the view finder. Still, I was quite happy with the results.

Back