Critique rooftop view

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

valletta malta...march 2012

cheers
geoff

Great shots Geoff to be honest hard to say which I prefer perhaps because of the featureless sky the colour version just edges it.

Looks a great place to shoot

Steve

I'll say the B&W shot. It looks 'cleaner'.

Very nice,i like the colour one.:)

Nice shot Geoff - definately prefer the colour version out of the x2 (y)

thanks Marcus...at first i thought i would only show that but i need practice in b>w so i thought i better do the two
cheers
geoff

Great shots Geoff to be honest hard to say which I prefer perhaps because of the featureless sky the colour version just edges it.

Looks a great place to shoot

Steve

thanks Steve
yes the sky was sort of middling...i did some tone adjustment on it but it started to break up a bit...so i left it as is
we are returning in march 2014 so i will have a chance to go over all these shot locations and try to improve them
cheers
geoff

I'll say the B&W shot. It looks 'cleaner'.

thanks Ken
this is what i thought as i was experimenting with silver efex..which i havent really got used to and get it to work as i want
i set the shot using one of the film settings then did the rest using brightness and contrast...lowering contrast seemed to give this slightly unforced look...and so you got the right tab on that
cheers
geoff

Very nice,i like the colour one.:)

thanks James
its probably the on which really sticks to the historic feel of the stone and architecture
cheers
geoff

Back