Rose-ringed Parakeets

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Very nice set, Lee - I have only ever seen one up here in my Yorkshire garden so far. :)

Russ

Thanks Russ. I've never come across them before in person so it was fun to see them flying around and feeding out of people's hands. :)

Lovely set- I photographed the Ring Necked in Bushy park a couple of years back

No5 could do with some space to left of shot

like this 5 min edit in Photoshop - Just for fun Lee :)

Eez3Yuk.jpg

Les :)

Lovely set- I photographed the Ring Necked in Bushy park a couple of years back

No5 could do with some space to left of shot

like this 5 min edit in Photoshop - Just for fun Lee :)

Eez3Yuk.jpg

Thanks Les and great edit! There wasn't clear space to the left when I took that shot, there was stuff going on so I cropped it out which didn't give the bird ideal framing.. You've made it how I'd wanted it. :)

Nice set!!
Great wok, Les
We've got a few here in Aberdeen as well.

Thanks Mike. They're cool looking birds. :)

Nice set!!
Great wok, Les
We've got a few here in Aberdeen as well.

Thanks Les and great edit! There wasn't clear space to the left when I took that shot, there was stuff going on so I cropped it out which didn't give the bird ideal framing.. You've made it how I'd wanted it. :)

My absolute pleasure Lee - I have Photoshop 2021 a great editing suite- glad you and @mstphoto liked it

c4LfCjR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My absolute pleasure Lee - I have Photoshop 2021 a great editing suite- glad you and @mstphoto liked it

c4LfCjR.jpg

Sorry for the late reply Les, I've been out all day. That's very cool! I've got Photoshop CC 2019. How are you adding more background like the first edit you did, or more sky like in my other thread, is it content aware scale or fill? I'm watching tutorials on extending backgrounds but haven't succeeded in doing it correctly yet, lol.

edit: ah, I seem to have sussed it out now with content fill and the spot heal brush. How's this look?

Parakeet-edited.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fine to me Lee - I use the clone tool mostly :)

Les

Ah ok, clone tool, I'll YouTube a tutorial on that as well. I've had Photoshop for ages and never really learnt it so you've inspired me to get to grips with it. :)

Back