Critique Roseberry Topping Sunset

Beautiful, except for the rather harsh little halo running along the hilltop line from just left of centre, over the peak and all the way to the right.
Lots of nice foreground interest.

Edit....just viewed in Flickr and barely noticeable on there.
Must be a bit of a compression issue in posting here :)

Nope I think the halo is there on flickr also, probably from the processing. Did you use contrast masking?
Interesting composition, lots to look at with the warm colours working well.

Nope I think the halo is there on flickr also, probably from the processing. Did you use contrast masking?

Yes, still there, but not as defined as posted on here.

Beautiful, except for the rather harsh little halo running along the hilltop line from just left of centre, over the peak and all the way to the right.
Lots of nice foreground interest.

Edit....just viewed in Flickr and barely noticeable on there.
Must be a bit of a compression issue in posting here :)

Yes, still there, but not as defined as posted on here.

Thanks guys. I've obviously been a little heavy handed with my processing. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll go back and have a look at it :)

Cheers,

Simon.

Thanks guys. I've obviously been a little heavy handed with my processing. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll go back and have a look at it :)

Cheers,

Simon.

Be gentle with it, it only needs a tweak :)

Very well composed with the foreground to me making the main focus of the scene,although the eye does take you through to the distant background.
Yes like it.
GEORGE.

Back