Round up of some local stuff

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes

I like very much the different scenes and lights in them!
…and your trick in #3! ;-)

Graham
Nice set and my favourite is #1

I recognised that bench immediately, the clumps have been a haunt and muse all my life and the huge skies are nearly always impressive. Nice.

#1 is very good, would it be possible to edit out the traffic lights? Great idea with #3

I like very much the different scenes and lights in them!
…and your trick in #3! ;-)

Thanks Kodiak

Graham
Nice set and my favourite is #1

Cheers Alf

I recognised that bench immediately, the clumps have been a haunt and muse all my life and the huge skies are nearly always impressive. Nice.

Im up there up a far bit as well Julian you recognise the clump of trees in #4 as well then.

#1 is very good, would it be possible to edit out the traffic lights? Great idea with #3

Thanks Chris I seriously thought about but like Julian says they are street lights so I did leave them in.

They are just lantern lights iirc.

I will delete that if you wish, it is your thread.

No Julian please feel free its a lovely shot. Just had a look at it flickr if anything looks better on there.

Thankyou. As a nipper I used to live on the Brightwell edge of Wallingford and am now in Benson so still get up there regularly.

Hi Graham, lovely set don't think I have seen them before but 1 looks familiar I really like the mod you have created in No1 I really like that.
No2 I really love the light on the bench and the sunburst is beautiful, really like that and the tree on the ridge under the sun!
No3 is another lovely shot very well spotted and nicely executed, like the ripples as they close up toward the foreground.
No4 fantastic subtle colours in that sky, composition is very nice!
Really struggling to make a pick but probably 2 followed closely by 1, problem is there all so close well done mate(y)

Hi Graham, lovely set don't think I have seen them before but 1 looks familiar I really like the mod you have created in No1 I really like that.
No2 I really love the light on the bench and the sunburst is beautiful, really like that and the tree on the ridge under the sun!
No3 is another lovely shot very well spotted and nicely executed, like the ripples as they close up toward the foreground.
No4 fantastic subtle colours in that sky, composition is very nice!
Really struggling to make a pick but probably 2 followed closely by 1, problem is there all so close well done mate(y)

Thanks Steve you have a very good memory #1 is very similar to one I posted in the summer its one of go to places when I only have half hour to spare and this was one of those times and it happened to be a frost :) so...

I remember it because I liked it when I saw it then too(y)

Back