Roundhay Park TP Yorkshire Meet Up..Post Photos Here

I'm liking that yellowy/green orb John (y), I don't remember seeing that. :confused:
You spun it lol . It might have changed colour a little in pp , but I don't think that much . Not a typical night shot as I lifted exposure a bit as I quite like the mist showing .

You spun it lol . It might have changed colour a little in pp , but I don't think that much . Not a typical night shot as I lifted exposure a bit as I quite like the mist showing .

Now I'm even more confused :LOL: I only have a blue and a red orb tool......funny 'cos I do have some green lights still to convert.

Now I'm even more confused :LOL: I only have a blue and a red orb tool......funny 'cos I do have some green lights still to convert.
Got me then :confused: I'll have to double check the original , but I don't think that the colour would have shifted that much .

Wasn't that the glow stick?

And did I spin it Tim? Please say no...........the missus already thinks I'm starting with dementia o_O :D

And did I spin it Tim? Please say no...........the missus already thinks I'm starting with dementia o_O :D
Just remember it was Rich that spun it :D There was so much going on at the time I lost track of who did what , and it been dark an all that . That's my excuse anyway :rolleyes:

Just remember it was Rich that spun it :D There was so much going on at the time I lost track of who did what , and it been dark an all that . That's my excuse anyway :rolleyes:

what_a_relief-863.gif
:D

It's just johns I can't see now, I'll try on laptop later.
I've not had chance to look at my photos yet..... I doubt there's anything worthwhile on there anyway
They're quite large and taken some time appearing :confused:

Loving these shots.

Never been to Roundhay at night but love it during the day.

Loving these shots.

Never been to Roundhay at night but love it during the day.

I think I can speak for us all by saying thanks Tony :)

I'm not sure where your from but there's a few of us that have started to meet up regularly. So far we've been to Brimham Rocks, Roundhay and the other week Sandal Castle, Wakefield. This Sunday we're planning on Bronte Falls and Haworth.

If you check out this link and take a look at other threads in the 'Meeting Place' section you are more than welcome to join us :)

I used to live in Cleckheaton so quite central to where you seem to be going. I now live about half way between Skipton and Colne and only twenty minutes from Haworth but we are away in our MG in the lakes this weekend however yes I would be very interested in joining a meet up sometime as I am pretty sure I would learn a lot from you guys.

Back