weekly rpn's 2018 Project 52 - Week 52 SHOWCASE Added (Complete)

Ah, those crazy spaniel eyes. I have a spaniel cross and he has the same look -- 'so punk, do I look like I want a fuss, or am I gonna rip out your throat, you decide'.

Lovely image for although the dogs eyes say fuss me rather than I'll bite if you try and get by me :) still works for the theme lovely colours in the dogs coat.

Ah, those crazy spaniel eyes. I have a spaniel cross and he has the same look -- 'so punk, do I look like I want a fuss, or am I gonna rip out your throat, you decide'.

Thanks, Martin. Not a dog person myself but my wife scares of them due to the fact that she has been attacked by them when she was very young and to these days she always wants to keep a good distance away when even we came across one.

Lovely image for although the dogs eyes say fuss me rather than I'll bite if you try and get by me :) still works for the theme lovely colours in the dogs coat.

Thanks, Mark. Yes, the dog looks just too friendly to be a guard dog.

Stan

Does'nt look like he wants to stay around much longer. Nice sharp eyes and detail in his coat.

Sharp - that is a lovely find for the theme, though I wonder if a closer crop would bring us a better image of the sharp bits.
Guard(ed) - thats a lovely shot of the dog, not bad at all for a quick grab shot.

Guard
I wouldn't say he/she looks particularly aggressive, but they are sitting there guarding the door. It's nice and sharp and exposed well.

It's doesn't scream guard dog at me, more like a friendly pooch ;)
That said, you've got good eye contact, focus on the eyes, good detail and lovely colour, so not much to complain about there.

Great dog photo, but he has very kind eyes, so it's unlikely that he is a guard dog :)

Have to agree not much of a guard dog but maybe he is luring you into a false scense of security

despite the use of Lego which is a personal bugbear of mine it makes it work for the theme title

I like this a lot - very inventive and fun image

despite the use of Lego which is a personal bugbear of mine it makes it work for the theme title

Thanks, Allan. A fun image for this week, just too cold to go outside to take photography.

I quite enjoyed that Stan. The thought of the lego stormtroopers getting out their tape measure.
Nicely executed. A fun image you could stick on your wall.

Cheers, Tim. I'm not sure it's that good to go on the wall.

Love it Stan, spot on image.

Thanks, Michael.

Hi Stan

I'm not normally a fan of these little people photos but yours is amusing for some reason. Nice job.

Pete

Thick

I quite like it, a nice clean background, odd numbers (3 books, 3 Lego figures).

Nicely set up, good light, and the book are indeed thick!

Hi Stan,

Stark - I prefer the 1st one, beautiful old church being towered over by all those modern buildings. Good spot for the theme
Over - Oh lucky you. Fab picture, need to get that one printed and on your wall!
Age - well spotted and quick of the mark to get the shot. Even at his speed I'd be struggling to get my camera out of the bag before he was gone
Sharp - Nice mixture of greens and good dof. Very spiky too
Guard - Really nice portrait of a lovely looking dog.
Thick - Very good fun shot. Love the tape measure

:D

Short of ideas and inspirations this week (I blame the weather! :)). So this is one of those PABD (publish and be damned) shot. Taken while shopping in Marko and noticed pallets and pallets of these soft drinks and thought they may just fit the theme.

Week 09 - Abundance

Abundance Irn-Bru by Stan, on Flickr

Definitely an abundance of irn-bru there!

Probably an abundance of hyper activity too after knocking some of those back

Nicely on theme

Man that's a lot of irn-bru, definitely an abundance. Nice find for the theme

Taken in your personal iron bru store then Stan, discusting stuff but at least it gets you past this weeks awful theme

Good find Stan. I know what you mean about the weather; I've got an idea but getting the forecast to play ball is proving tricky:)

Does the job for the theme and good idea to completely will the frame, I think it makes an interesting shot.

Man that's a lot of irn-bru, definitely an abundance. Nice find for the theme

Thanks, Tilly. I'm lucky to spot that.

Taken in your personal iron bru store then Stan, discusting stuff but at least it gets you past this weeks awful theme

Cheers, Allan. That's only a small part of my storeroom? :) You do know that Irn Bru is Scotland other national drink. :beer:

Thick - a good fun shot with the Lego characters, works for me.
Abundance - WOW that is alot of Irn bru in that image, I could do with a few cases of that myself, one of my favourite fizzy drinks. For a PABD it is a good image for the theme, another box ticked for you.

Back