weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

rpn

Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been waiting for the weather to break in the past few days and for just 10 minutes this morning my patience pays off when the clouds opened up just enough for the sun rays to come through.

Week 1 - New Dawn and a New Day

New Day by Stan, on Flickr

Very good Stan, I think you've managed what a lot of us have failed to capture this weekend, the sunrise...
Mind you, Sunday mornings are really for sleeping.

Some great shades of orange captured there (y) and nice use of the tree for foreground interest.

Very good Stan, I think you've managed what a lot of us have failed to capture this weekend, the sunrise...
Mind you, Sunday mornings are really for sleeping.

Some great shades of orange captured there (y) and nice use of the tree for foreground interest.

Cheers, Tim. I'm happy with the shot apart from the tiny bit of blown highlight.

Well done on a stunning image. It would take me 10 mins+ to even start setting up. Lovely colours. Dull as dishwater here for the last few days.

Well done on a stunning image. It would take me 10 mins+ to even start setting up. Lovely colours. Dull as dishwater here for the last few days.

Thanks, Mandy. My camera has been set since the theme was posted just waiting for the weather to turn and I don't even have to go out for the shot that's the view out of my bedroom room window!

Lovely image Stan, I’m partial to taking similar photos as the skies present themselves.

For my personal taste the clouds are too dark above the gorgeous orange sunset, but a lovely capture all the same.

Beautiful image there - stunning new Winter dawn

New
I've given up waiting for the clouds to break here at home.
Your persistence has paid off.

Great dawn shot lovely colours in that sky, your patience certainly paid off.

Lovely image Stan, I’m partial to taking similar photos as the skies present themselves.

For my personal taste the clouds are too dark above the gorgeous orange sunset, but a lovely capture all the same.

Thanks, Andy for your comments. I tried to balance the exposure between the bright bottom of the sky without blowing the highlight and the dark cloud above. I don't have a reverse graduated ND filter to play with so a compromise needed here. A blown highlight or moody dark clouds.

New
I've given up waiting for the clouds to break here at home.
Your persistence has paid off.

Thanks, Dominic. I have no Plan B and no idea what to take if the weather didn't break by Wednesday/Thursday.

Great dawn shot lovely colours in that sky, your patience certainly paid off.

Thanks, Alison.

Ooooh I like that - and a great take on the theme :)

Welcome back for no. 6, Stan! Your patience paid off with this one - well done :clap: We've had wall-to-wall dark grey skies for days now so i am envious of the light you got here and the beautiful sky is perfect for the 'new dawn' idea.

Thanks, Andrea. Same here since the shot was taken. Been very lucky to get that shot.

I only just found out this little beauty been around for a few years in one of the local lochs. Apparently, he is ringed in Oslo and has been visiting us for the winters but the downside is he's all alone although there are Mallards both males and females in the same loch sadly he is the only Mandarin.

Week 02 - (A quick wash and) Clean

Wet by Stan, on Flickr

A real beauty of a shot, i'm very, very jealous

Cracking shot, Beautiful Colours, I always try to capture the Mandarin when ever I get the chance. 2 down Stan.........just 50 more to go

Hi Stan, What a cracking sunrise! I like the silhouette of the tree and shrubs at the front too. Great shot of the Duck too, they are amazing colours. Love the drops of water on its head and the water sliding of its back (y):D

Back