weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Now, I assume this is a 'whole' loaf as it's not wholemeal :) And it's not whole, it's sliced :) And i'm glad I did my entry this week before looking at others or I might have changed my mind

Nicely done Stan - good angle and looks lovely

Now, I assume this is a 'whole' loaf as it's not wholemeal :) And it's not whole, it's sliced :) And i'm glad I did my entry this week before looking at others or I might have changed my mind

Nicely done Stan - good angle and looks lovely

Thanks, Ian. Well, it's a whole sliced loaf or is it sliced whole loaf or whole loaf sliced or loaf whole sliced....... Oh, never mind..... :thinking:

Great loaf image for the whole theme Stan!(y)
The crumbs work well, glad you left them in.
Best thing since....do I even need to finish this sentence?:LOL:
I love your take on last years whole theme too....very creative!

Cheers, Gareth

Hi Stan,

Nice image for your free week. Great lead in lines and nice lush greenery. Looks like a lovely place to be.
Whole - Very nice. I really like the way you have angled the bread and offset the slices. Great shot.

WOW! That is superb! Pick of the bunch this week so far for me!

Fragile
You know what, I think I prefer the second photo over the first.

Some nice images Stan.

I prefer 4 or 5.

The colour smudges in no1 and 2 , for me spoil them and for no3 not enough is in focus.

Is that the Sigma 105mm lens you are using, I have one of the old ones and find it very difficult to use, but when it works it is very sharp.

Pete

Some nice images Stan.

I prefer 4 or 5.

The colour smudges in no1 and 2 , for me spoil them and for no3 not enough is in focus.

Is that the Sigma 105mm lens you are using, I have one of the old ones and find it very difficult to use, but when it works it is very sharp.

Pete

Thanks, Pete. The lens used was a Nikon 105mm. I switched to manual focus in Live View and zoom right in to get the focus point I'm after.

Thanks, Pete. The lens used was a Nikon 105mm. I switched to manual focus in Live View and zoom right in to get the focus point I'm after.

I have tried that in the past but still find it difficult to see it is in focus due to the D800 live view not being that good, depending on the subject.

Your photos for fragile are all quite good. I can’t really choose a favourite as they all have something different. But the dandelion might just pip the others. The contrast of the white against the black background is just classic !

Your photos for fragile are all quite good. I can’t really choose a favourite as they all have something different. But the dandelion might just pip the others. The contrast of the white against the black background is just classic !

Thanks, Chris for your comments.

Loving the macro shots Stan, really like the colours included in the first also!

I love the background in the first image so it looks as though I am in the minority but it love it. Well done.

Yep - nice bit of squashdedness :D

Like the concept, great exposure control too.

Fantastic image Stan!:clap:
I really like the textures in the wood, and the 'blued' tones in the knife perfectly compliment the warmth.
May I ask, however, did that tiny piece of garlic on the tip of the blade just happen to land there, or was it the result of at least half an hour of painstaking positioning?!:giggle:

Fantastic image Stan!:clap:
I really like the textures in the wood, and the 'blued' tones in the knife perfectly compliment the warmth.
May I ask, however, did that tiny piece of garlic on the tip of the blade just happen to land there, or was it the result of at least half an hour of painstaking positioning?!:giggle:

Thanks, Gareth. That was by accident and totally unintentional.

Back