weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Interesting shot for object. Nice abstract feel to it. I like the green BG (frosted glass?).

Now that's a stunning shot for Wet Stan! Lovely colours and I really like the myriad of little catch lights in the droplets. Just the right exposure too. Nice one :clap:

Interesting shot for object. Nice abstract feel to it. I like the green BG (frosted glass?).

Now that's a stunning shot for Wet Stan! Lovely colours and I really like the myriad of little catch lights in the droplets. Just the right exposure too. Nice one :clap:

Thanks, Lee. Spot on the Object background; glass top dining table.

lovely colours Stan nice idea well produced (y)

Thanks, Allan.

Wet ... what a great image, exposure, composition, lighting are all perfect!

Great shot, composition, position of the apple & lighting perfect!

Thanks, Jonathan.

Hi Stan, that’s a clever choice for Object, I like abstract style images, they have a touch of mystery.
The Apple is a real eye catcher, the super low key lighting adds a special glow, very nicely done.

Thanks, Susie. Pleased you like the shots.

Wet, awesome shot. Lovely colours and nice and sharp.

Incredible image, well set up and perfectly taken. I love the colours of the apple and the light reflections in the droplets

Thanks, Carl. The setting up was quite simple and quick but the end result turned out far better than I expected.

Wet, awesome shot. Lovely colours and nice and sharp.

Thanks, Rob.

Lovely detail in the water Stan, texture of the apple is really sharp too, nice one!

Stunning image of an Apple. Colour rendition is superb. It makes me want to break into the screen to eat it.. lighting is spot on. All in all superb.

Just a quick catch up Stan,
Odject I love abstract photography, nice
Wet, yes nice and crisp the droplets just add to it !

Thanks, Chris for the catchup critiques.

Stunning image of an Apple. Colour rendition is superb. It makes me want to break into the screen to eat it.. lighting is spot on. All in all superb.

Thanks, Mandy. What's the old saying?....... An apple a day keeps the doc away...... :)

Wet
Very nice, I do like a good black background. The apple stands out well and the water drops are nice and sharp.

Just beautiful wet image Stan - nothing more I can add

The Oreites Wind Farm is only a short drive from my apartment here in Cyprus and being Cyprus access is not restricted. Having worked in the energy sector for many years I always wanted to get some image of the wind turbine at close distance.

Week 10 - Free (Energy)

Turbine by Stan, on Flickr

oooh that's fab! the little bit of cloud really works.

Great image Stan!

Amazing!:clap:
I love the simplicity and the composition....very interesting indeed!
The subtle gradations in the sky are really excellent, and as Dave (@-Oy- ) said, that tiny cloud top left really makes an impact.
Fantastic work Stan!(y)

Thanks, Gareth. I think the 'uneven' sky is caused by the polarising filter.

I can only agree with all the other comments about your image for Wet, Stan - it's superb! The colours, textures, close-up details and light are all spot on. It has so much depth that you feel you could almost reach out and touch it - well done! :clap: And the image for the free theme week is striking with the blue sky, Dutch angle and tiny puff of cloud in the corner, with bonus points fore making it relevant to the 'free' week too :)

I can only agree with all the other comments about your image for Wet, Stan - it's superb! The colours, textures, close-up details and light are all spot on. It has so much depth that you feel you could almost reach out and touch it - well done! :clap: And the image for the free theme week is striking with the blue sky, Dutch angle and tiny puff of cloud in the corner, with bonus points fore making it relevant to the 'free' week too :)

Thanks, Andrea for the catch-up comments and the kind words. Pleased you like the shots.

Very unusual perspective Stan, it works well. Initially I wasn't sure about the cloud in the top left, but after looking at it a bit more I think I do like it being there!

Back