weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Interior
If only my car looked that clean.
Good idea for the theme, I hadn't thought of that.

Thanks, Dominic. My original idea was building interior and then car interior just dawned on me when I was driving along the other day.

Interior, that's a good picture, bang on theme, one for a Mini brochure!

Cheers, Mark and very kind of you but the car is nearly 10 years old and its the previous model.

Nice interior!

I was on the motorway recently behind a modern Mini and a classic 60s original side by side. The Original looked like it would fit in the modern car's boot lol.

Nice interior!

I was on the motorway recently behind a modern Mini and a classic 60s original side by side. The Original looked like it would fit in the modern car's boot lol.

Thanks, Dave. You're right about the size of the classic Mini, tiny by comparison. I had a maroon colour original Mini in the late 70s.

Wow that's fab :D

I really like the plastic shots, lots of great colours and fantastic pp work.

I really like the plastic shots, lots of great colours and fantastic pp work.

Thanks, Jim.

That's great work Stan!(y)
Good find, and very well photographed!

I think I can see a bit of my old Renault!!:D

Cheers, Gareth. Could that be the orange door panel? :LOL:

impressive piece of art work I do indeed remember it from the last time you posted it,
what was that theme I have no recollection now :thinking:

Went out last evening before sunset knowing some places would be quieter and deserted. Managed to capture a few shots for this weeks theme and decided to post this one as the main shot. I like the evening sunlight on the seats and the small patch of green contrasting with the mainly dominating red tone.

Week 34 - Empty

Empty Seats by Stan, on Flickr

Jesus Stan that’s prolific :oops: :$ out of them all I prefer the corridor great lines and a really good B+W conversion

I agree with Allan....you've been busy Stan....terrific work!
Great set of images, each are perfect for the theme!
My picks are the corridor and the stadium.
For me it's the lines (and the fab punchy colours in the stadium) in each which really draw the eye....especially the corridor - fantastic use of perspective, and it works so well in mono too! Very striking!
Although the beach image is top notch too, that light on the far side is sublime!
Tremendous work Stan!:clap:

Thank you, Gareth for the nice words. Very kind of you.

I can see why the corridor is preferred by most. It's a classic architectural design, in fact, the university was founded in 1495. The black and white just suit the image perfectly. The conversion was with Nik Collection Silver Efex Pro and select the High Structure preset plus some minor adjustments.

Some nice stuff there, for me it has to be the corridor as I really like the simplicity and symmetry of it. Well done.

Love the corridor of all of them, but great lines I in the car park too, nice set of pictures.
Just seen plastic too, what an impressive bit of art, well taken.

Last edited:
Love the corridor of all of them, but great lines I in the car park too, nice set of pictures.
Just seen plastic too, what an impressive bit of art, well taken.

Cheers, Clive.

Corridor shot for me too Stan, all good shots but the mono corridor is very good.

Thanks, Dave. The mono corridor shot seems to get the vote for this week.

Hi Stan,
That's an interesting and colourful shot for Plastic. It's a great piece of wall art that has been well captured.
All very good shots for Empty but the corridor gets my vote too. Nice image.

Empty
You just happened to come across an empty stadium? :)
All of your shot work just fine. I'm liking the corridor the most of them all. The light and shadow, the tones, the benches all come together to make a really good photo.

Once again I am catching up, I am not going to comment on all your pictures but looking back over your photos since my last visit I really like
the Smoking' hot chili pepper very eye catching and well executed
I love the light orbs very clever, of your fragile shots I like the first one of the leaves best and then the dandelion clock.
The sundial is a great subjuect but as you say not one of your better shots due to the distance.
I like the bubbles and the Drink pictures too clever Idea and great colours.
Plastic is a great piece of art and very vibrant good choice.
and the empty corridor is my favourite for that theme.

Back