weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Nice shot :) I like the execution that.

I prefer the second shot as a photograph, but I think number 1 fits the theme better.

Great idea and really well executed. I prefer the mono version.

Exceedingly good images from you Stan!:clap:

Borrowed: Perfectly framed and I like the DoF...spot on fit for the theme too...say, those are them new fangled euros that they have now aren't they?! They are certainly colourful!:LOL:
Spooky: Extraordinary image!! Inventive with outstanding photoshoppery and a frightfully spooky image too! B&W for me....really is top notch!! Bravo!!

Exceedingly good images from you Stan!:clap:

Borrowed: Perfectly framed and I like the DoF...spot on fit for the theme too...say, those are them new fangled euros that they have now aren't they?! They are certainly colourful!:LOL:
Spooky: Extraordinary image!! Inventive with outstanding photoshoppery and a frightfully spooky image too! B&W for me....really is top notch!! Bravo!!

Wow, Gareth. Thanks so much for the kind words, much appreciated.

Yes, all the Euro notes have been changed and do away with the €500 note.

The B and W I think works much better not sure if it’s the blue screen which is the problem with the second version

That's an excellent image, very creative and clever. I prefer the mono, its bang on theme.

Foreign money Stan. You been off on your hols to foreign parts??
Really simple image but perfect for the theme and well cropped.

That's very good stan, B&W suits it better. very clever Idea, I'm still struggling with this weeks theme.

Pete

As above, prefer #1 for the theme and well executed

I am struggling for ideas this week. My initial plan was someone with short hair but I'm not into street or candid photography and just not brave enough to ask either. So I resort to an indoor setup creative shot for this week.

Although we had this same theme last year but I was lucky at the time. HERE while waiting in Hong Kong International Airport for my next leg of my Far East holiday to Korea.

Week 45 - Short

Short by Stan, on Flickr

I like both the Spooky shots but now having seen the colour one, I think I prefer it. But both are very effective.

I know the feeling about struggling for ideas, but that's a good original one! Well thought out & taken.

Excellent image Stan!(y)
Great composition and the lighting is spot on.
I think I like the closer square cropped version....love the detail in the glowing match head.
How did you get it to glow by the way?
Please tell me you didn't actually plug it in?!:LOL:

I like the square crop, nice shot and really good detail :)

Back