weekly rpn's 2019 Project 52 Week 52 - OUT-TAKES Added and COMPLETED

Nice old gate the keyhole looks like it’s in the shape of a cross which is unusual a nice gritty black and white conversion too

Thanks, Allan. Well spotted about the keyhole. I didn't notice that until you mentioned it.

Nice image for closed, I like the close in crop it really gives it atmosphere, along with the B&W processing. Nicely done

Many thanks, Jim.

Hi Stan,

Wide is a cracking composition. I'm not usually a fan of selective colour but your shot suits it perfectly.
Closed is another good shot that fits the theme perfectly. I'd be interested to see the key that goes in the cross shaped hole.

I was going to take a break this week and not to post a shot but this weekly photo habit is difficult to break after 6 years of doing it. So decided to go for a fun shot for a change and for a little smile. :giggle:

Week 30 - Who Are You? (Togger's Choice)

Who Are You by Stan, on Flickr

That's a great image Stan!(y)
Funny and interesting!
I'm curious though, did you give them the warm (left) and cool (right) purposefully, or are they that colour already?
Either way it really works as a fun image, and it's very well lit too with a nice texture to the background.

Snappers choice is a great image, love that :)

My original idea was a complete failure so Plan B kicked into action over the weekend when visiting the two granddaughters. The younger, 2 years old, playing in the trampoline. Although the focus is slightly out but managed to catch her in mid-jump.

Week 31 - (full of energy and full of) Life

Life by Stan, on Flickr

Last edited:
My original idea was a complete failure so Plan B kicked into action over the weekend when visiting the two granddaughters. The younger, 2 years old, playing in the trampoline. Although the focus is slightly out but managed to catch her in mid-jump.

Week 31 - (full of energy and full of) Life

Life by Stan, on Flickr
Nice capture, similar thoughts to mine with my daughter :)

Nice capture, similar thoughts to mine with my daughter :)

Thanks, Rick. Great minds think alike. :giggle:

2AqSxx9.jpg

Nice image of your granddaughter she looks very happy and who can blame her

Life
This is what camera's are for, catching those moments in time. So no blurry background doesn't bother me :)

Some great images the last few weeks Stan, love the snappers choice one, a really nice set up, I actually laughed to myself at that one! Life is perfect too, really in the moment shot, very nice!

Snappers choice and Life are both really nice shots. I love the expression on the little girl's face in 'Life' and the exposure and colour handling are great.

Hi Stan

Snappers Choice, as plastic figures go, you have nailed it, amusing Image, sharp, good exposure, nice shadows and background works to highlight the figures.

Life, Nice Image of your Granddaughter, they are so much fun at that age and they grow so fast.

Pete

Some great images the last few weeks Stan, love the snappers choice one, a really nice set up, I actually laughed to myself at that one! Life is perfect too, really in the moment shot, very nice!

Thanks, Daniel. The Stormtroopers shot was a last-minute decision to fill a blank week.

Snappers choice and Life are both really nice shots. I love the expression on the little girl's face in 'Life' and the exposure and colour handling are great.

Cheers, Jim.

Hi Stan

Snappers Choice, as plastic figures go, you have nailed it, amusing Image, sharp, good exposure, nice shadows and background works to highlight the figures.

Life, Nice Image of your Granddaughter, they are so much fun at that age and they grow so fast.

Pete

Cheers, Pete. Glad you like the Stormtroopers shot. Yes, they do grow up fast.

Great timing for your life image Stan!:clap:
I agree with Dominic, the technical aspects don't matter when you capture a lively and fun moment like this!
Those trampolines look tremendously good fun....wish they had those when I was a lad!!:giggle:

Thanks, Gareth. The setup for the Stormtroopers shot was quite simple really; grey card background, light by the window and a white card on the right.

Very nice sharp image there :)

Interior
If only my car looked that clean.
Good idea for the theme, I hadn't thought of that.

Interior, that's a good picture, bang on theme, one for a Mini brochure!

Back