weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

I said in the main discussion thread that there isn't any snow or wintery scene around here in the city but a short drive out to the open countryside it's snow-covered everywhere.
Well stop moaning then :p

Second one for me Stan.
I like the low PoV

Reactions: rpn
But Thursday won't be the same without a good moan about the theme you've just drawn! :giggle:
Fair point well presented :D

Reactions: rpn
Agree with Chris, got to be the 2nd for me too Stan as I like how it just frames up better.

Cheers, Dave. I can't decide which of the two to pick as the main image. I like one for the vista and the distance wind turbines and two for the low viewpoint.

Nice set, I like the second one most too. Nice work

Wonderful winter shots, we haven't really had much in the way of snow here this year (thankfully) super exposure :)

Ability - Cracking shot Stan lovely composition and great Mono conversion.

Winter - 3 great shots love the leading lines of No 1 and 2 great DoF love the expanse of these to images and No 3 is lovely and simple.

Ability - Cracking shot Stan lovely composition and great Mono conversion.

Winter - 3 great shots love the leading lines of No 1 and 2 great DoF love the expanse of these to images and No 3 is lovely and simple.

Thanks, Mark. All with the help of Mrs rpn for the Ability theme.

Lovely snowy scenes - it's N02 for me ta :)

Great snowy scenes - I like the low point of view in the second but also the lead to the distant wind farm in the first.

Ability - good use of Dof, plenty of detail.
Winter - I like the second one best, very Jealous of the snow

some very snowy winter shots, great exposure of snow and clouds!

Not a keen reader of books but still found so many possibilities for this week's theme. I hope this fits the theme and also the High Key technique but will leave that to Chris @Cobra or Tim @LC2 to decide.

I added a 3-Stop ND Filter in order to 'freeze' the second's hand movements to 'show' the history of time.

Week 10 Book (A Brief History of Time By Stephen Hawking) & High Key Technique

Ticker by Stan, on Flickr

Nicely shot, first one for me too :)

Back