weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

Nice macro and great use of the motion blur on the second hand. Great for the theme too, and technique

My vote is also for #1 and I like the interpretation of the theme. Not sure it is high key - but I'm no expert!

Like others have said first shot is the one for me and like the blur on the second hand, good interpretation for the theme. Personally I think it fits technique.

Reactions: rpn
the movement of the second hand in the first one makes that one the better of the 2 for me.

Winter. Three lovely shots, though I think I prefer no two.
Books. 1st does it for me. I too like the movement in it.

#1 for me Stan, nice blur on the second hand too.

I think both are good but #1 is a crisp image and good illustration of the book title.

#2 for me Stan, I prefer the wider shot, but that is just a personal opinion/preference.

Cheers, Tim. I like both.

Winter. Three lovely shots, though I think I prefer no two.
Books. 1st does it for me. I too like the movement in it.

Cheers, Pete for the catchup comment. My thought too about #1 because of the hand movement.

Nice shots for Winter Stan. The fence line draws me into the photo nicely.
Brilliant thinking for your book shot. Another vote for the first image. Really well thought out & taken.

Nice shots for Winter Stan. The fence line draws me into the photo nicely.
Brilliant thinking for your book shot. Another vote for the first image. Really well thought out & taken.

Thanks, Lee. That book title is one of only a few I've known or heard of. I'm not a book reader.

Clever idea for BOOK - like it :)

book - #1 works great, I like the symmetry and the colours!

Book
I prefer the first shot, it's a good interpretation of a book.

Cracking shots for WINTER!!
BOOK - I tried this technique a while back. Perhaps the only photos that actually show the exposure time in the photo!! 4 seconds and 3 seconds respectively. (checked on Flickr!!)
Very good. both of 'em.

I was out shooting the local University Boat Race yesterday from above a pedestrian bridge and was literally shoot anything that moves on water. :) By chance managed to capture this week's theme shot. I guessed they are the local press photographer and main sponsor.

Week 11 Transport

Water Craft by Stan, on Flickr

Cracking shots for WINTER!!
BOOK - I tried this technique a while back. Perhaps the only photos that actually show the exposure time in the photo!! 4 seconds and 3 seconds respectively. (checked on Flickr!!)
Very good. both of 'em.

Thanks, Bob. My photos are true :giggle: unless they been Photoshopped! :LOL:

Very nice Stan. I prefer #1 the bright orange against a very dull sea works for me.

First shot for transport for sure, nicely taken, the photographer in the shots makes it all the better. :)

Very nice Stan. I prefer #1 the bright orange against a very dull sea works for me.

Yeah, defo #1 Stan. The Orange stands out far more against the water and there is the essence of speed in that shot, whereas #2 is more 'chug chug' ;)

Cheers, Chris and Tim. #1 is my pick too.

Back