weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

Nice boat pix - just a shame they weren't coming the other way.

Nice shots and fun day I would think. #1 is more interesting in both colour and content.

Thanks, Dave. The boat was behind the two rowing boats coming downstream and I was too busy shooting them.

The rowing boats must have been shifting somewhat.

There is nothing more fun that playing around with a powerfull rib on calm water. being out in a force 9 gale is less fun, but good experience for picking up divers.

Oh, nice shot by the way, prefer seeing the wake.

Pete

The rowing boats must have been shifting somewhat.

There is nothing more fun that playing around with a powerfull rib on calm water. being out in a force 9 gale is less fun, but good experience for picking up divers.

Oh, nice shot by the way, prefer seeing the wake.

Pete

Cheers, Pete. Me too I prefer calm still water but sailed from Scotland to Northern Ireland once crossing the North Channel in force 6 weather.

I definitely prefer #1 - it just seems more dynamic. Maybe it is the colour.

It's a nice view, but the DoF doesn't do it for me in afraid. Glad you got out of the house! Fresh air and sunshine do wonders for your mental health which is just as important as the physical in the long run.

It's a nice view, but the DoF doesn't do it for me in afraid. Glad you got out of the house! Fresh air and sunshine do wonders for your mental health which is just as important as the physical in the long run.

Thanks, Alex for the comment. I've another shot, different fence, with a smaller aperture but prefer one this to focus just on the barbed-wire fence

Hi Stan, nice view and I like the depth of field.

Cheers. Clive.

I like this, great use of DoF, the colours are nice and rich and the composition of having the dip in the field really works well.

Love that fence shot. Depth of Field - haha!

Great fence shot, that was the type of shot I was hoping to get, but alas I haven't had time.

Transport - I agree the first is the better shot, the togger adds some interest.
Fence - I like Dof and that the fence leads you throught the photo

It looks good. I like that it blurs out into the distance and you seem to have some nice light too.

I think thats a bit of a Marmite shot TBH Stan ...
But I do like Marmite ;)

Reactions: rpn
I can't decide whether i like the DoF or not, I'm on the fence lol. The composition of the shot is spot on for me though Stan, good work

Hi Stan,

Great shot for Fence. I like the shallow DoF as it takes my eye in to the focus point and along the fence line into the image and off to the distance.

I think thats a bit of a Marmite shot TBH Stan ...
But I do like Marmite ;)

Cheers, Chris. Don't mind the stuff but given a choice..... prefer not.

I can't decide whether i like the DoF or not, I'm on the fence lol. The composition of the shot is spot on for me though Stan, good work

:ROFLMAO: Could be a bit painful on that one. :LOL:

Back