weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

Hidden
Both shots have their merits and I'm not sure I can pick between the two. The first one had me looking for the bird, so it fits the theme well. In the second shot the bird is more obvious, but it is hiding.

Reactions: rpn
Hidden
Both shots have their merits and I'm not sure I can pick between the two. The first one had me looking for the bird, so it fits the theme well. In the second shot the bird is more obvious, but it is hiding.

Thanks, Dominic. Excellent comments there and very good points.

Nice idea and well placed in the frame, bet you’ve not read it though Stan :whistle:

Small
Good thinking using the small print.
How many people do read it? Most of it makes no sense to me.

That's a really clever idea with Small print Stan, well thought out.

Hidden: First for me, due to the fact it took me ages to find the subject it was so well hidden.

Small: Bang on theme. Fantastic idea and very well captured.

Great idea and nicely executed. These days I have to take a picture of small print on my phone and enlarge it to read!

Clever idea very well executed Stan works great in Mono.

Gotta love a Puffin :) Nice one.

Hi Stan

Very cute Birds, great colour in the pictures and I like the last one as he apears cheeky.

Pete

Gotta love a Puffin :) Nice one.

Thanks, Dave. Its a shame that the number of puffins here is reducing year by year.

Hi Stan

Very cute Birds, great colour in the pictures and I like the last one as he apears cheeky.

Pete

Cheers, Pete. It looks as though its playing hide-and-seek.

Great couple of pictures - I think you picked the better ones for the main thread. Lovely to see the interaction between these birds - still haven't seen puffins in the feathers!

Great couple of pictures - I think you picked the better ones for the main thread. Lovely to see the interaction between these birds - still haven't seen puffins in the feathers!

:LOL:

A nice couple of Puffin images Stan

Thanks, Alex and Chris.

I've never seen a puffin in the flesh, so I'm always happy to see some photos. Both photos look great.

Back