weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

I like the underexposed look you've given it. The cobbles and the narrow wynd go well together.

Thirtieth or fortieth century though - that's either very very old, or there's been some time travel involved somewhere?!

I like the underexposed look you've given it. The cobbles and the narrow wynd go well together.

Thirtieth or fortieth century though - that's either very very old, or there's been some time travel involved somewhere?!

:giggle: That should be Thirteenth (13th), Fourteenth (14th).

Just spotted your Snapper's Choice and soft focus - what a fabulous wood! Lovely colours and nice composition.

Thanks, Beb.

Lovely shot for narrow Jim and the light and wet weather suit it.

Thanks, Pete. Agree that the wet adds interest to the shot.

Very creative Stan, nice colours too . (y)

Narrow - great use of the cobblestones with the alley leading to the modern building.

Paper - nice bit of craft work and use of colour - I also had a go at paper folding - great minds think alike!

Excellent Stan. I love the colours you've used and the depth that the shadows create. Different for you but really well done.

Nice bit of Orgi arigar ogira folded stuff :)

Reactions: rpn
More creative origami! Nicely colourful and well composed and lit.

Reactions: rpn
Liking the use of 4 colours, all bright and vivid. The contrast of the orange and deep blue is particularly strong.
The orange boat is interesting too, I've not seen one like that before.

Cheers, Tim. That boat quiet difficult to fold you have to turn the whole thing inside out at one stage.

Top one for me Stan, it looks like a robotic star wars creature (y)

Here's hoping to be featured in the next Star Wars film!
Not more surely?
Sorry forgot to add well thought out (y)

Back