weekly rpn's 2021 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 SHOWCASE added **COMPLETE**

First proper clever cloggs shot of the theme - love it :)

Reactions: rpn
I can't really offer any crit as such, it's smart, quirky and just works really well as an image.

A clever start Stan, nice bit of photochopping (y)

Very clever take to the theme and really well executed. I like that the background isn't too dark but at the same time is unobtrusive. Great job.

I can't really offer any crit as such, it's smart, quirky and just works really well as an image.

Thanks, Nick. Your feedback is much appreciated.

A clever start Stan, nice bit of photochopping (y)

Cheers, Chris. Just a very basic layer masking

Simple but clever. I really like the background. Is that using an 'infinity' background?

Fruit
I like the simple background, good take on the theme.
If I was to change anything, it would be to darken down (not get rid of) the reflected light from the mirror.

Fruit
I like the simple background, good take on the theme.
If I was to change anything, it would be to darken down (not get rid of) the reflected light from the mirror.

Many thanks, Dominic. I can see your thought process.

Nice one Stan. Not really anything I can add to the comments you already have.

Cheers, Tim.

HaHa ... that's just great :cool:

And here's a LINK to the same theme in 2017.

And earlier today I was thinking fruit slices on one of those lightboxes just like Stan's got. (you must have impressed me back in '17) ;)

The Fruit photo is very cleverly thought out, did you try it with a pure white background to contrast against the black rim of the mirror ?

The Fruit photo is very cleverly thought out, did you try it with a pure white background to contrast against the black rim of the mirror ?

Thanks. Simon. I don't have an A0 size white paper although I have many other different colours.

Could you do change the background colour to white in Photoshop then ?

I don`t use it but i imagine it would be possible.

You're definitely submitting some creative shots Stan. This works really well.. even the shadow reflection seems realistic. Well executed.

I like the idea behind this one. Only negative (and it's a small one, is with regard to the light reflection from mirror being so bright it draws my eyes

Very clever take on the theme Stan, some subtle humour in there too for me. Good work (y)

Can’t add anything to what’s already been said clever take on the theme

Back