RSV Mille Shot

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
I wanted to get a little creative with reflections, this is the first shot I've taken with my DSLR which actually pleased me.

I removed some of the shadows in Photoshop and tried to bring the Orange of the bike out a little.

3594170349_f366168546.jpg

All feedback is welcome. This was taken around 8:30PM last night. Ideally I'd have liked the bike in the background to be a little more out of the field of depth but I'm still a newb and still getting used to the different Aperture settings.

Thanks

I like the idea, its always good to see something new (y)

I'm not a fan of the execution though, the crop is strange and the composition doesn't work for me, the sweep of the road draws my eye into the middle of the photo where there is..... nothing.

I suggest getting really low and wide for a shot like this, get some grass stains on your shirt (have fun explaining that when you get home ;) )

[edit] I just saw your a newbie - welcome to the forum mate, your off to a promising start with your new camera (y) [/edit]

Last edited:
I like the idea, its always good to see something new (y)

I'm not a fan of the execution though, the crop is strange and the composition doesn't work for me, the sweep of the road draws my eye into the middle of the photo where there is..... nothing.

I suggest getting really low and wide for a shot like this, get some grass stains on your shirt (have fun explaining that when you get home ;) )

[edit] I just saw your a newbie - welcome to the forum mate, your off to a promising start with your new camera (y) [/edit]

I had my leathers on, restricting movement by a great amount!

I can see what you mean about the road sweeping through the middle, it didn't even occur to me until you just said.

Thanks for the advice!

I like it cos its different(y)
Even better is that it looks like my bike (y) I have a orange and blue rsv on a 99 plate.. love it to bits:woot:

Welcome over Danny, get reading as much as you can, you'll learn an awful lot off here matey.

Back