Rua Augusta Arch

nickEnackEnoo

Suspended / Banned
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Just looking through my set mass of wonky Lisbon shots. Yeah, the light isn't in my favour (as it's in my face, but behind light cloud) and there's obvious distortion, but I thought i'd concentrate on getting rid of some of the cables that are drooped around the scene.

A very difficult exposure to get right there Nick and you have done very well. Beautiful architecture and the figures give a superb sense of the scale of the buildings.

A very difficult exposure to get right there Nick and you have done very well. Beautiful architecture and the figures give a superb sense of the scale of the buildings.

Yes, it is a difficult exposure problem and the sky has suffered by being blown. There is also a mark (dust) at the eleven o'clock position from the statue's head. I have a fairly large screen and yet cannot view all the vertical aspect without scrolling.
Not into architecture, but an arch is a good strong subject (y)

Cheers Doug. My sensor has been a bit dirty recently, but my rubbish monitor doesn't show the mark in this image, but then it's not calibrated.

Back