Running on burnished copper.

Simply superb & wonderful panning technique at play.......................I hesitate to call a BiF image, as it has yet to take off ;)

PS a couple of minor crits ~ there appear to be some marked halo'ing sharpening artifacts. Plus Maybe crop a bit off of the top....................I find the eye drawn away from the Coot to the regular ripple pattern instead of concentrating on the main subject.

Simply superb & wonderful panning technique at play.......................I hesitate to call a BiF image, as it has yet to take off ;)

PS a couple of minor crits ~ there appear to be some marked halo'ing sharpening artifacts. Plus Maybe crop a bit off of the top....................I find the eye drawn away from the Coot to the regular ripple pattern instead of concentrating on the main subject.

Thanks, valid crit on the sharpening halo ... I've been using a new processing combo and included 'unsharp mask', it doesn't really need it and I must refrain! I kind of like the continued water pattern though :)

Thanks, valid crit on the sharpening halo ... I've been using a new processing combo and included 'unsharp mask', it doesn't really need it and I must refrain! I kind of like the continued water pattern though :)

I did say maybe ;)

Nicely captured, it always over so fast that by time I lifted my lens it all over! My only niggle is the black is too dark

Nicely captured, it always over so fast that by time I lifted my lens it all over! My only niggle is the black is too dark
Thanks, quite a murky day so it needed some tweaking but can look at it again. :)

You nailed that one Gramps.

Back