Rural France

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
We've been over to Brittany for 4 days..a friends's birthday do. For those who are familiar with Brittany it was at a small place called Martigné Ferchaud (north of Angers)

This plough was in the field in front of our friend's home and I wouldn't have done the plough on its own nor this particular sky but together and having seen similar photos on here I thought I'd give it a shot.

The other photos are of the pre-storm sky The storm hit us during the outdoor do (40 guests) and one lightning strike was way too close for safety..the thunder was more a crack and extremely loud which set off all the little 'uns and it took several minutes and a lot of cuddles from parents to calm them down, they were 18 months - 5 year olds and the rain was monsoon proportions so we all took shelter in the barn. One guest had to nip home because of his dog which is terrified of thunder storms.This was on Saturday and it looked like the UK was hit too with torrential rain having checked the weather radar on my iPad. Overnight brought the same monsoon-type rain too.

vncubq.jpg

308ju5k.jpg

mrscig.jpg

Thanks Joseph. I hadn't thought of B&W. I prefer the colour and for the sky shots especially the last one which looks more menacing in colour but maybe we'll see differing opinions now both options are here to view.

262m6wo.jpg

ayq4xf.jpg

21jotvp.jpg

Back