Rush!

OP
OP
Danny-K
Edit My Images
Yes
That is without a doubt my favorite ever image of the lake district area. The only improvements I'd have liked the horizon dead central (recrop?) and the vingette removed / corrected - such a beautful scene doesn't need one.
thank you, still learning so i'll go back and have look what i can do :)

Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely work. I think though and this is a personal thing, I'd crop some off the top. Central horizons tend to go against the 'rules' and I'm all for them being on a third, or close but I think for this, near to the centre would work. I wouldn't quite go for a letterbox crop but something close.

The light and the tones are lovely, with just enough detail in the shdows, it's one for the wall IMO.

OP
OP
Danny-K
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely work. I think though and this is a personal thing, I'd crop some off the top. Central horizons tend to go against the 'rules' and I'm all for them being on a third, or close but I think for this, near to the centre would work. I wouldn't quite go for a letterbox crop but something close.

The light and the tones are lovely, with just enough detail in the shdows, it's one for the wall IMO.
is it not in the middle :confused: i must be tired feel free to show me what you mean :)

Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
is it not in the middle :confused: i must be tired feel free to show me what you mean :)

Nope, there's a fair amount more sky than water. Compare the brighter spot to the top right to the reflection of it. By horizon, I may have been a tad misleading, I think the land mass itself is a better discription, my bad on that one.

Edit My Images
Yes
That is a beautiful photograph. Well worth the wait. Well done.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
“Excellent” shot Sir, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Blinding shot there Danny! It might be my eyes but it doesn't look level to me, I'd read the previous discussion and didn't notice anybody else post anything similar.

James

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
Yes
Blinding shot there Danny! It might be my eyes but it doesn't look level to me, I'd read the previous discussion and didn't notice anybody else post anything similar.

James
It doesn't I agree, but I'm pretty sure it is level, but just taken at an angle where the shore goes away.

Great shot Danny, I'd be well happy with it. I don't think you should put the full resolution versions up on flickr though, this is the sort of thing that could get stolen for those cheap department store canvas images...

OP
OP
Danny-K
Edit My Images
Yes

James
yeah the angle it was taken at is causing me a little bother, im pretty BANG ON when it comes to leveling the camera but the tree line is something that bugs me.