Rye Harbour (1) (M)

Looks nicely converted and processed and the sky is lovely. Perfect photography weather.

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.

G.K.Jnr.

@G.K.Jnr. For me there's too much foreground and the house & cars are distracting. I would have walked a few paces forward and made that old boat more of a focal point without it being right in the foreground aiming the camera up and right to include more of the interesting sky but then each to their own and you were there so you'd know if my idea would have worked or not.

I do like how it has been processed/exposed.

Sorry mistaken post. :banghead:

Last edited:
Just a simple landscape type Snapograph taken at Rye Harbour Sussex UK.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/250th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Polarising Filter, Handheld.

Rye Harbour (1) (M)-03366
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

This is stunning, the clouds are striking.. love this picture. Hope you nipped in for lunch whilst you were there :) this is a favourite place of mine.

This is stunning, the clouds are striking.. love this picture. Hope you nipped in for lunch whilst you were there :) this is a favourite place of mine.

"No lunch on this occasion but I have been in there many times" (y)

G.K.Jnr.

@G.K.Jnr. For me there's too much foreground and the house & cars are distracting. I would have walked a few paces forward and made that old boat more of a focal point without it being right in the foreground aiming the camera up and right to include more of the interesting sky but then each to their own and you were there so you'd know if my idea would have worked or not.

I do like how it has been processed/exposed.

G.K.Jnr.

I love the ahot and its ethereal quality in monochrome. As frequent visitor to Rye I love the Harbour. Here is a shot taken at Dusk on Monday using my Nikon D750 with 80-200mm f2.8 at 800asa 1/500 f2 8

Attachments

• DSC_0053 (2).jpg
    DSC_0053 (2).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 8
I love the ahot and its ethereal quality in monochrome. As frequent visitor to Rye I love the Harbour.

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.

G.K.Jnr.

Back