s***e weather is p***ing me off!

I really like that - nothing to complain about there, and I'd be happy to have taken that myself.

I'm with you on the weather, it's 'bish.

Lovely image, like that.

Well, if you will live in one of the wettest places on earth............................. ;)
You did far better in Cwm Idwal with the cloud on the tops than I did in Cwm idwal with the cloud on the tops.............

Funny you said that, I work outdoor every day. And i have been taking all this bad weather every day. I'm sorry the bad weather is ruining your days off.... :D

On the plus side that a great photo, i would be happy with this.

Nick you excelled with that shot mate.

I too like the good weather. It's not a s*** image, it's got a nice reflection and reflections are never s***.

As for C&C I ask, why not put the horizon half way up, it feels as if you've cut the bottom off and to my eye would balance better on a central horizon with the cloud relfected in the water too.

Very nice Nick. I don't feel too sorry for you though, one day off over the last three weeks would have been great for me. Looking forward to the Christmas break so that I can have a day or two out amongst it. Be glad you have the time off in the first place.

That's a very good shot. Not sure what your gripe is.
It's blazing sunshine in the south but no landscapes like that around.

I like it. Weather is crap but it can make for great/interesting photos. ~Top work

Its a good shot. Bad weather tests us all. We should experiment with it more

Some great photography to be had I reckon...............

If that's one of your bad shots, your shots in good weather must be stunning!

Personally I think that's a really strong image mush. I'd be pretty happy to have taken that. Good job... But yeah the weather has been a tad rubbish.

Suits Snowdonia to the ground this weather. I think the composition is very well balanced.

That's ace. "Good" weather wouldn't have got you a great dramatic image like that.

When the UK is getting lovely hot summers we get horizontal rain. When the UK is getting lovely fluffy snow we get horizontal rain. When the UK is getting awesome thunder and lightning we get horizontal rain. I feel your pain.

Nice photo though.

You should be happy, it's a fine picture with a good mix of colours and detail.

I like it. a middle earth look about it, im a fan of moody landscapes. and as others have said Welsh landscapes over Essex fields any day of the week

Back