Critique Salamanca Cathedral Blue hour reflections + BNW

My love for mono strikes again.... yes the RHS is quite bright in them but still lovely images.. the conversion is quite punchy which i like!

To be honest i'm surprised you're not still sleeping, you must be knackered today

Reactions: ST4
My love for mono strikes again.... yes the RHS is quite bright in them but still lovely images.. the conversion is quite punchy which i like!

To be honest i'm surprised you're not still sleeping, you must be knackered today

Thanks, I got back around 4pm yesterday after leaving Chamonix Mont Blanc area around 10am the previous day. It was quite a long drive back it has to be said but ok now and processing away.

The bright bridge, I am afraid it just sadly how it was. I could have done an HDR/Exposure blend but bright lights will always blow out slightly and I quite like the contrast anyway :D

Thanks, I got back around 4pm yesterday after leaving Chamonix Mont Blanc area around 10am the previous day. It was quite a long drive back it has to be said but ok now and processing away.

The bright bridge, I am afraid it just sadly how it was. I could have done an HDR/Exposure blend but bright lights will always blow out slightly and I quite like the contrast anyway :D

Quite a long drive is an understatement lol.. Have you noted how many miles you done start to finish?

The bright bridge certainly doesn't bother me, you can see they must obviously be bright in the flesh so to speak :)

Quite a long drive is an understatement lol.. Have you noted how many miles you done start to finish?

The bright bridge certainly doesn't bother me, you can see they must obviously be bright in the flesh so to speak :)

I have a 52k miles car, when Ieft Scotland IIRC it hadn't reached 46k miles. But fuels not been so cheap for so long it wasn't too bad. The drive back was in the 900-1000 mile region but Volvos have good seats.

I've been so many places and seen so many wonderful places I have never been to before. OK I returned to Madrid, Millau (if only to dine at the Auberge ;)) and if you are in Salamanca you must eat at La Pachamama. Beautiful food and ran by great folk.

That's some miles!.. Thank God for comfy seats eh :D

As for the food, I've yet to decide if I'm going to miss them or be thankful I'm not drooling constantly :LOL:

That's some miles!.. Thank God for comfy seats eh :D

As for the food, I've yet to decide if I'm going to miss them or be thankful I'm not drooling constantly :LOL:

LOL. How the mightty have fallen. I went from on that journey from eating House Terrine followed by Fillet De Beauf in France to a effing Subway at some god awful service station on the M6.

I might get a sneaky Loire Valley holiday in come summer, but more likely I will not be back there until October for three weeks

LOL. How the mightty have fallen. I went from on that journey from eating House Terrine followed by Fillet De Beauf in France to a effing Subway at some god awful service station on the M6.

I might get a sneaky Loire Valley holiday in come summer, but more likely I will not be back there until October for three weeks
Lmao..grotty service station, that's when you know it's back to reality!

First one for me, optimum blue hour, personally would have saved those highlights a smidge, but as they are they look less out of place in the B & W.

Back