Same mini beasts, new lens

I'm not sure why you are all saying that the pics are unsharp.

I've just viewed them on Flickr and in ALL cases, apart from the third one, you can see the lenses on the eyes!

Personally I would be extremely happy to have taken these shots and think the OP should be congratulated on them.

So KUDOS mjmountain and keep up the (VERY) good work! :)

I'm not sure why you are all saying that the pics are unsharp.

I've just viewed them on Flickr and in ALL cases, apart from the third one, you can see the lenses on the eyes!

Personally I would be extremely happy to have taken these shots and think the OP should be congratulated on them.

So KUDOS mjmountain and keep up the (VERY) good work! :)
My bad, I didn't look over at the Flickr shots [emoji20]

Mike
I suggest your shots will display best if you reduce them in size before posting on Flickr as they will have less resizing to display on here I load at 1600 lixels

Mike
I suggest your shots will display best if you reduce them in size before posting on Flickr as they will have less resizing to display on here I load at 1600 lixels

There's no need to reduce them in size to post on Flickr since they give you the options to get the BBC Code at various sizes inc 1024.

And I do prefer to see large pics on Flickr since you can then see more details.

There is a small free program called Easy Thumbnails which allows you to resize photos in various ways including reducing image size OR reducing filesize while keeping the image size the same or any combinations thereof:

http://www.fookes.com/easy-thumbnails

At 90% quality there is virtually no loss in detail while giving a substantial reduction in filesize.

But if I resize them won't I lose all the details?

Mike
You will not unduly affect the details in them all mine reduced to 1600 when exported from lightroom and as you are using LR 6.1 it is very easy to do.

Posting from Flickr can do some odd things to an image if it is much smaller on the forum.

Back