weekly Samuelslade007 TP Photo52 2017 - Week 52 Weather (COMPLETE) ..i think?

SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
"I'm back"....like i was ever here...now be gone with ya'll

Index:

Week 00 - Sing Title
Week 01 - Order
Week 02 - Comfort
Week 03 - Hairy
Week 04 - Smooth
Week 05 - Mineral
Week 06 - Whole
Week 07 - Structure
Week 08 - Routine
Week 09 - Numbers
Week 10 - Attractive
Week 11 - Dark
Week 12 - Power
Week 13 - Above
Week 14 - Evolve
Week 15 - Hold
Week 16 - Smoke
Week 17 - Vivid
Week 18 - Large
Week 19 - Architecture
Week 20 - Broken
Week 21 - Transport
Week 22 - Minimalistic
Week 23 - Progress
Week 24 - Pleasure
Week 25 - Tiny
Week 26 - Face
Week 27 - Agriculture
Week 28 - Graceful
Week 29 - Fruit
Week 30 - Vehicle
Week 31 - Piece
Week 32 - Contrast
Week 33 - Clean
Week 34 - Curves
Week 35 - Occupational
Week 36 - You
Week 37 - Arch
Week 38 - Display
Week 39 - Bent
Week 40 - Wood
Week 41 - Wall
Week 42 - Symmetrical
Week 43 - Worn
Week 44 - Colourful
Week 45 - Height
Week 46 - Remote
Week 47 - Build

Last edited:
Week 00 - Song Title

Alan Walker - Fade

31252239613_de6aeb1291_b.jpg

I could say ambiguous, but i'm going to say clever instead :)

Excellent abstract Frank, had to peek at the image title to check the song. Looks like a strip of movie film ... without the sprocket holes.

Very clever idea indeed.

Excellent abstract Frank, had to peek at the image title to check the song. Looks like a strip of movie film ... without the sprocket holes.

Nice one SS, well spotted, makes for a clever abstract. Good to see that you're in for another year.

Like it Frank, the line crossing over good take on theme :)

Very clever idea indeed.

Ahhh yes very cool idea... smart arse :p

thanks all, hoping a theme comes up whereby you see the finished product of fade(d)

I was just talking to Isabelle about your TP24 hours projects and your Order popped up. Isabelle likes it. I do.

Simple composition, nice vignette, the dark green does give it a somewhat seedy feel. #66 adds to the sense of order.

Good show and was it chicken fried rice :)

Cheers.

I was just talking to Isabelle about your TP24 hours projects and your Order popped up. Isabelle likes it. I do.

Simple composition, nice vignette, the dark green does give it a somewhat seedy feel. #66 adds to the sense of order.

Good show and was it chicken fried rice :)

Cheers.

it was indeed Chicken fried rice...only rice my daughter will eat... no flies on you Sir!!

..regards tp24... just hope i don't disappoint, no pressure hey (y)

I've been thinking all day of what to do for the topic ....really wish I'd come up with something so simple and effective as this. Spot on in all directions SS even down to the number, love it :clap:
Would you believe me when I saw it took no thought? That I'm preparing for a 24 and I saw the pad and thought omg..... set up a light room with flashes..tried everything to get decent light... nothing worked..thought black background...found green cutting board...reversed it.. seconds later... this? ...

If you found this while preparing for your 24, surely having "coffee" scrawled on the pad might have been appropriate.
Excellently executed shot there Frank.

lol Tim...i seriously hate coffee..but by 12 i bet i'll have some brewing..

Simple but oh so effective - the lighting is terrific. Brilliant take.

I'm not usually a fan of vignetting, but it really works here. Nice and simple.

Maybe you should have written T 4 2 as you don't like coffee. Nice one Frank.;)

Hi SS

Faded ... not sure I get it but it resembles the rucksack in the vid.

:D

Order ... love it! Simple, great colour, vignette works. (y)

Nice n simple, but effective. Vignette works well :)

That's great, far greater than the sum of its parts.

Hi Frank. I thought I'd commented on this but clearly wanted to take another look!

Glad I did as the shot looks so much better on the laptop than on the phone. The green background really shows as does the shallow DoF, plus I'm a sucker for a strong vignette (rightly or wrongly!).

Another good one (y)

Another great photo, beautifully simple but effective.

Week 0 A simple looking image but it works for your song choice. week 1 nicely composed and again works for the theme, not to keen on the vignetting but I do like the green background helps to make the order pad stand out.

Song Title/Lyrics - very clever well spotted
Order - I like the spotlight effect of the lighting good choice for the theme

I have to agree with the rest, simple but effective image, pleasing lighting and vignette, i also like how it's on page 66 rather then any random number. (y)

Back