weekly Samuelslade007 TP Photo52 2017 - Week 52 Weather (COMPLETE) ..i think?

Week 02 - Comfort (Failure)

Been trying to emulate @posiview example of photo stacking but clearly i didnt get the focusing right...

32353328056_f9ebae983b_c.jpg

I like the composition and particularly the peek-a-boo nature of the pile of prints and the extreme DoF that draws the eye to those sharp protruding corners.

My kinda stacking. Nice colours and DoF. Bit shoehorny, but at least it's different :)

I'm not laughing, my focus stacking is no better.

Yet another Hairy situation for the dynamic duo .... can't bear the suspense, I'm peeking through my fingers. :wideyed:

Comfort - Hahahaaaa Frank, you had me laughing out loud there. That is vintage you.
Hairy - What on earth is Batman attempting to insert his Light Sabre into? Another 'you' image, works well, especially with the grain. Printed and on your wall?

Great and funny idea for focus stacking / comfort. And great photo for hairy, although at least one of them seems to be bald...

That stacking did make me laugh. That's probably the only way I could do it:D

Like the gritty look of the hairy situation too. What is the one at the back holding? It looks like a huge chicken leg :)

not sure why the photo stack is comfort but it made me laugh.
I like the hairy situation the black and white works well

Great choice for the theme Frank and a terrific image as well. All the elements work well and compositionally too.

Like that a lot, Frank. The twin shadows really emphasise the floating aspect of the image. Minor irritation is the white speck at 5 o'clock.

I like the added interest of the floating stone. Nice colours and textures

Cool picture of a levitating stone!

Like that a lot, Frank. The twin shadows really emphasise the floating aspect of the image. Minor irritation is the white speck at 5 o'clock.

...and now i can't stop seeing it :( think i might find time to correct this...good 'spot' ..

I like the added interest of the floating stone. Nice colours and textures

Cool picture of a levitating stone!

thanks guys, i had thought about popping a few lego peps around it but the twin shadows do the job nicely. (y)

Like this Mineral shot Frank, cool that it`s floating and like the two shadows, and texture and grittiness of the shot (y)

Agreed that is really cool Frank, but a tad of housekeeping was in order or pp hovering :naughty:

Now that's magic ...nice one SS.

Mineral, nice idea and well executed....apart from the white speck ;)

Cheers.

...damn that white speck!!... i declare Exterminatus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky::jawdrop:

Back