weekly Samuelslade007 TP Photo52 2017 - Week 52 Weather (COMPLETE) ..i think?

Week 18 - Large

34850335475_f23a778c6a_c.jpg

Large, a nice low down shot of these large boots Frank. Like the little folk, but the bright light RHS might pull the viewer away :)
Architecture, now I really do like this shot, very nice gritty sepia old photo type of shot, nice one (y)(y)

thanks Dave, its been hard to get the shots i really wanted for either of these two themes as it probably meant having collar being felt by the RAF MPs, {nudge nudge}

broken is even harder as i know the shot i want....but its whether i can convey the meaning AND ppl understand it without explanation..

I like the little Lego people next to the large boot, interesting perspective, lens distortion, quirky angle... Compared to that your architecture photo looks a bit bland. Or maybe it's very clever and I just don't get it...

Large - Loving the boots Frank. They have a steampunk feel to them :)
Is that Han with Leia?
Architecture - Loving the work you've put into the processing of the Empire, it looks tinplate :)
I'm pondering if it about to strike back...

Powerful images edited to great effect. Loving the pov and tilt of the boot shot. (y)

Speed camera broken, like it Frank and nice PP again from you on the shot :)
Transport, now that is a different but good take on theme, glad you got the shots in too (y)

thanks dave...i thought ... where would transport be without the wheel.. and saw these axles laying around, the tractor in the background was my first choice, the front wheel had seen far better days...but then i spotted these..

the speed camera i'd seen previously, but you have to park in a layby down the way, then risk the run between traffic

As always I really like your processing! The broken speed camera would also have worked for transport, it's a great photo!

As always I really like your processing! The broken speed camera would also have worked for transport, it's a great photo!

i know what you mean... but without my camera and just using a mobile i couldnt get the lorries blurring past

Large - I like the angle of the shot and the processing, the right hand side feels a little to bright though.
Architecture - It's all about the processing and it works well
Broken - Thought this was your transport image when I first saw it. Good processing again although I find the front of the speed camera a little dark on my screen.
Transport - You could have swapped this and Broken and they would have still worked! Again, good processing. I hadn't really picked up on it being an axle but liked the tractor in the background.

Nice shots Frank, minimalistic goes nicely against the blue sky.
Progress, well it looks like a corset so progress there.
Pleasure, lol what a great fun shot and on theme (y)
Thanks Dave...first time floating a drink... esp something like Bailey's on Sambuca.

Love the simple lines on the minimalistic Frank, nicely placed in the frame too.
Progress, well found
Pleasure...yes, well:p

Nice set, pleasure what's all that about then.......................on second thoughts don't explain that

Minimal is my fav of the 3, the top and bottom borders add something unexpected too, but still all 3 very original, especially the glass :D - liking the progress of your current garment, what is it going to be ??

thanks DK. the garment in question will be a corset made from my old jeans for gf, she's already tried it on when i surprised her with it, not wanting to take it off and let me finish it...... how could you not tell from the progress already made??? o_O

Minimalistic - great find and great PoV for the cross on top of the building, a modern church I assume?
Progress - that's a great photo, tight crop on that work in progress works very well
Pleasure - another great one, well composed, well lit, good colours... and I like your shot glass! Not so sure about the content, I hope you layered the drinks just for the photo?

Minimalistic - great find and great PoV for the cross on top of the building, a modern church I assume?
Progress - that's a great photo, tight crop on that work in progress works very well
Pleasure - another great one, well composed, well lit, good colours... and I like your shot glass! Not so sure about the content, I hope you layered the drinks just for the photo?
The church is modern I guess.. it's in Birmingham city centre. Amazing what u did if u look up.

The drink was a first for me.....and not my last, that is one tasty cocktail

Hi Frank.

Minimalistic - On theme. Not sure that your trademark black border work with this one, it's not ciminatic enough.
Progress - A corset with a zip, certainly tells a story of progression :) Slight crit would be the material (curtain?) on the left is a little distracting.
Pleasure - hahahaaaaaaa :) Splendid. Nuff Said.

Hi Frank.

Minimalistic - On theme. Not sure that your trademark black border work with this one, it's not ciminatic enough.
Progress - A corset with a zip, certainly tells a story of progression :) Slight crit would be the material (curtain?) on the left is a little distracting.
Pleasure - hahahaaaaaaa :) Splendid. Nuff Said.

crit taken...as i hate those curtains...

.... nuff said abou tmy choice of (ahem) drinks? or glass?

Minimalistic works well, nicely spotted.

Progress, HA! but think I prefer something more frilly.

Muff Pleasure ... mind boggles.

(y)

Back