Sanderling

Very nice Steve- I cannot drive to my local spot as Police are turning people around- they say its not exercise :)

I said carry this camera and a 200-600mm lens combo + rucksack/ flask spare body & lens and I think you'll find it like a full body workout- he laughed and made me turn my truck around
so no more images from me for a while :(

Glad you can still get out mate

Les

Very nice Steve- I cannot drive to my local spot as Police are turning people around- they say its not exercise :)

I said carry this camera and a 200-600mm lens combo + rucksack/ flask spare body & lens and I think you'll find it like a full body workout- he laughed and made me turn my truck around
so no more images from me for a while :(

Glad you can still get out mate

Les
Thanks Les , I'm in the same boat Les and most of the images I have posted lately are old shots that were still on my hard drive unprocessed , thankfully I have quite a bit of stuff to look at as currently it is very sparse only doing the same local walks round the park.

Thanks Les , I'm in the same boat Les and most of the images I have posted lately are old shots that were still on my hard drive unprocessed , thankfully I have quite a bit of stuff to look at as currently it is very sparse only doing the same local walks round the park.

I was told off for walking around my local park- by another walker, he said " that's not exercising its photography and you should not be here"

I did think about pushing him the lake :LOL::LOL::LOL: Obviously I did not! I laughed out loud when I saw him later on, getting into his car - what is this world coming too hey?

Must look on my Hard drives - see If I have any un-edited images

Les :)

Back