Yes
Taken earlier this summer at Cemlyn Bay, Anglesey

Hazy sunshine, misty background

D500, Sigma 150-600c

All C&C welcome

1024 sandwich tern.jpg

Lovely shot Phil, I also spent some time in that area last summer

Les :)

superb Phil , you can't really go wrong there .. but you never popped in for coffee when passing .. only just off the A55

“Cracking” shot, nothing more to be said.

George.

A Real beauty Phil

Thanks Kev

A master class in BIF photography Phil (y)

Russ

Thanks Russ, you should see the outtakes! :)

superb Phil , you can't really go wrong there .. but you never popped in for coffee when passing .. only just off the A55

Thanks Jeff, called in at Parkgate/Neston for an hour on way back, I must try get over there for a spring tide.

“Cracking” shot, nothing more to be said.

George.

Thank you George

cracking shot

Thanks holty

Tell me about no money........... mind i'm not really wanting for much, bar time to get out

Think it's utterly fabulous Phil lovely lovely picture, no nits banging image !!

Nailed that mate ha love hazy sunshine too.

stu

Part way there pal, got a D500 for underwater which worked really well, but no big topside lenses yet - and no money either!

Glad the D500's doing it job Mike (y)

I like the look of the 500 f5.6 PF but even if I could afford one, they seem impossible to get hold of!

Tell me about no money........... mind i'm not really wanting for much, bar time to get out

Think it's utterly fabulous Phil lovely lovely picture, no nits banging image !!

Nailed that mate ha love hazy sunshine too.

stu

Thanks for dropping by Stu, comments appreciated mate

Glad the D500's doing it job Mike (y)

I like the look of the 500 f5.6 PF but even if I could afford one, they seem impossible to get hold of!

Thanks for dropping by Stu, comments appreciated mate
Had a go with the 500pf earlier this year and can honestly say as long as there is enough light for f5.6 there is no better bif lens currently available

Part way there pal, got a D500 for underwater which worked really well, but no big topside lenses yet - and no money either!
do some overtime you lazy git .. anyway Boris will put your pay up .. or sell all that diving gear cos your getting old

You know I make sense sometimes mike LOL

Back