Saturday BSB Brands

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
Well another year is done and Mr Lowes has walked away with the title but the star of the weekend for me was Mr Brookes,why cant he ride like that the rest of the year :thinking:

Was really good to have the company of Desantnik for a while on Sunday and will apologise for the lack of pictures from the last day as most of mine were podium and pit in all honesty as I really didnt feel to good so did the bare minimum.

Met loads of people from TP for a chin wag and must apologise if I bored you all to tears as just couldn't get my arse into gear for taking pictures on Saturday and spent most of Sunday sat in my car feeling rather rough.

1/

2/

3/

4/

5/

6/

7/

8/

9/

10/

11/

12/

Many thanks for looking and look forward to seeing everyones picture from BSB.

P.S Click on picture for larger version if you want! (y)

Last edited:
Quality set Glen as I would expect from you cracking light in these shots I do like a bit of rain followed by sun makes for superb images.

Nice to chat to you on Sat we bailed out after the supersport race my back and I were done in I have never done so much panning in two days :LOL: needed the Solpadine when I got in followed by a few beers :D

Love the eyes and pov in 5+6 but gonna go for 1 love that backdrop (y)

Fantastic set can't pick a favorite, like em all.(y) very well captured.

Stonking stuff matey (y)

#12 at supersize is just ooooozing awesomeness.

BTW Sitting in the car feeling ruff is normally my trick at a BSB weekend lol

What a great set of images - difficult to pick a favourite, but 11 and 12 stand out.

Great set matey. Had a look on your site as well and there's some cracking pan shots also

5 and 10 for me - excellent.

You guys who went to brands have really hit the mark this time. You would expect with the dull weather the shots would be lacking in comparison but you have made the weather improve the shots if anything, really caught the day and kept the quality image, very impressive.

Very nice set of images and different angles, great sharpness well done

Thanks

Lovely set pics 2, 5 and 8 for me.

Cheers Ziploc :)

Quality set Glen as I would expect from you cracking light in these shots I do like a bit of rain followed by sun makes for superb images.

Nice to chat to you on Sat we bailed out after the supersport race my back and I were done in I have never done so much panning in two days needed the Solpadine when I got in followed by a few beers

Love the eyes and pov in 5+6 but gonna go for 1 love that backdrop

Cheers bud and was great to get to say hello after all these years :D

Fantastic set can't pick a favorite, like em all.very well captured.

Cheers Danny

Brilliant set as usual, love the POV on 5/6 and also like three.

Thanks very much :)

stunning set mate, where were 5 and 11 taken???

Cheers bud and Stirlings for #5 and inside of Surtees which needs media access for #11

Great set, Glen. 7&8 top them for me but all excellent.

Cheers bud :)

Stonking stuff matey

#12 at supersize is just ooooozing awesomeness.

BTW Sitting in the car feeling ruff is normally my trick at a BSB weekend lol

Thanks Yoda and I know as its normally me that wakes you up when your like that after a heavy night LOL (y)

I know nothing about motorbikes but this looks real good

Thank you :)

cracking pics, fair play! Love #5 in particular!

Many Thanks :)

What a great set of images - difficult to pick a favourite, but 11 and 12 stand out.

Cheers and I must admit i love #12 as i got lucky with the light for a few min at that point :D

Great set matey. Had a look on your site as well and there's some cracking pan shots also

Thanks and I still cant nail the pans as low as I would like to be honest.

5 and 10 for me - excellent.

You guys who went to brands have really hit the mark this time. You would expect with the dull weather the shots would be lacking in comparison but you have made the weather improve the shots if anything, really caught the day and kept the quality image, very impressive.

Cheers Jonty and the Canon's seem to have the edge with colour saturation a tad over the Nikon's or are just that bit easier to pull out in post I think.

awesome photos, think the weather makes the colours really stand out

Cheers and I think the time of year helps a little with the light in some shots along with the lack of shadows from direct sun.

Spot on set as always Glen, had a look at them supersized and detail is fantastic. Nice to say hello on Saturday.

What a cracking set with superb clarity (y)no faves,love em all :)
Clive.

Spot on set as always Glen, had a look at them supersized and detail is fantastic. Nice to say hello on Saturday.

Sorry for the delay bud and thank you very much, great to say hello for a while as well.

Cracking stuff bud

Cheers buddy :)

What a cracking set with superb clarity, no faves,love em all
Clive.

Thanks very much Clive :)

Great images matey, like the added vignette's (I think?).(y)(y):wave:

Cheer Nick and sorry didn't get a chance to catch up buddy :( Next year at some point ;)

Back