Saturday session at Croft - BTCC

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a wander up to Croft yesterday with the family... Note to self, don't take em ever again. :LOL:

Never really felt the thrill for it unfortunately but i got a few shots i'm reasonably happy with.

All with Fuji

#1 - Some big shoes to fill...

Nicholas Hamilton - Croft 2015
by David Raynham, on Flickr

Clio Cup - Croft 2015

Dan Welch - Croft 2015

Andrew Jordan - Croft 2015

Andrew Jordan - Croft 2015

Clio Cup - Croft 2015

#7 - Kiddywinks

Ginetta Juniors - Croft 2015

#8 - The pole man

Sam Tordoff - Croft 2015

All a bit samey as i didn't get the chance to go around the circuit like i normally would but C&C welcome as always!

Some really good shots David, my fav's would have to be #1, #3, m8. Great stuff.(y)

George.

Thanks Neil. Me too. I was quite disappointed that i didn't get around the rest of the track which would have probably yielded some better shots but alas it wasn't to be.

Thanks for stopping by.
David.

You've certainly got your panning technique dialled. I really like the first shot where you have factored in the cloud, it adds a nice variety to the background.
The pit shots are a good addition to add some variety, but it would complete the set if you had some 3/4 shots or similar, or perhaps something from the first corner to mix it up a touch.
Hope you're gonna keep hitting these events through the summer mate

You'd probably like Harewood Hillclimb for a bit of variety!

I'd second that! Always a great day out, a huge variety of machinery and an extremely photogrenic venue where you can pretty much touch the cars as they pass. In fact, the only problem with it is the b****y big hill you have to walk up to get back to the car!

Simon.

Great set David, #1 and #9 being the picks for me. A real shame you couldn't stay longer and I never got to buy you that coffee!

Simon.

Great set David, #1 and #9 being the picks for me. A real shame you couldn't stay longer and I never got to buy you that coffee!

Simon.

@srhmoto Ha, maybe at the Hill climb if you're going? Pretty sure i have a pic of you doing some chimping with your Pentax. :D

@AdamTudor sounds good mate if you're fancying it? They should be a bit bigger in the viewfinder for you ;) all be it a damn site quicker. :p

I definitely fancy hitting Harewood over the summer. Its a great spot on a summers day, tho i usually shoot it in spring or autumn, and invariably get caught out with the weather!
Ill not make the July meet though, as I'm at Donny. Probably the September one is realistically gonna be my first chance to get down.

@srhmoto Ha, maybe at the Hill climb if you're going? Pretty sure i have a pic of you doing some chimping with your Pentax. :D :p

Next time out for me will be the Nostalgia meeting at Croft at the beginning of August .

A picture of me? Amazed the camera survived LOL

Back