Say hello to my little friend - not so little puppy

Awww bless, she is gorgeous :love:
What is she growing into ? Deerhound, wolfhound or a cross of either ?

She is in Devon kennel name Cairnstorm, used to know someone that bred Deerhounds too, another lovely breed until you leave the bedroom door open,
they take up most of the bed, hard to move :D

Wow that has just given me a flash back to fishing holidays in Ireland, the estate we used to go to the one year had a new Wolf Hound Puppy, he was only 8 weeks old the first time I met him and was already about a foot tall, the next summer we where there and I fell asleep on the sofa, waking up to find Darcey the wolf hound staring at my face from about 6 inches away, I came close to soiling myself I can tell you but what a friendly dog

She is in Devon kennel name Cairnstorm, used to know someone that bred Deerhounds too, another lovely breed until you leave the bedroom door open,
they take up most of the bed, hard to move :D

Other end of the country from me.

Deerhounds are lovely breed - had one a few years back.

Wow that has just given me a flash back to fishing holidays in Ireland, the estate we used to go to the one year had a new Wolf Hound Puppy, he was only 8 weeks old the first time I met him and was already about a foot tall, the next summer we where there and I fell asleep on the sofa, waking up to find Darcey the wolf hound staring at my face from about 6 inches away, I came close to soiling myself I can tell you but what a friendly dog

Yep - this pup is not 8 weeks yet and it's not far off the size of my 2 year old Springer. They take a lot of care and careful exercise to allow them to grow safely. It will be a challenge with a young Springer too.

Ps

Thought of you today as my cousin posted some pics on FB of Fillongley Cricket Club.

Back