School holiday specials.

Edit My Images
No

Though I have no passion for the railways, I must admit
that these are very pleasing… specially the first! (y)(y)

Lovely. I visit Grosmont very often with work. Where did you take these from?

I can imagine #1 in B&W being very good.
#2 & 3 I think would work better as they are in colour.
Good set.
Matt

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated, and Jason 1&3 were both taken at Moorgates and #2 was at Beck Hole. (y)

I think that first one is very nicely done indeed - I need to get out to my local steam railway. Not sure I have the same sort of access to get that framing though. Well done

I think that first one is very nicely done indeed - I need to get out to my local steam railway. Not sure I have the same sort of access to get that framing though. Well done
Thank you Ian and as a matter of interest 1 & 3 were taken from the roadside so I'm sure if you look around your local preserved line you will find some great shots.

These are great!! I love all things railway related (dad and both granddads worked on the Great Northern here in Ireland) so these are very pleasing to see, thanks! :)

These are great!! I love all things railway related (dad and both granddads worked on the Great Northern here in Ireland) so these are very pleasing to see, thanks! :)
Thanks Claire, if you like steam railway images check out my Flickr link.

I don't know if there are any steam tours running near you but THIS might help.

Thanks Claire, if you like steam railway images check out my Flickr link.

I don't know if there are any steam tours running near you but THIS might help.

I will do, I think I'm following you on Flickr anyway, just haven't been on much! Thanks a million for the link, there are definitely a few options there for me, I'll have to check into it further :)

Back