Scot's quine's 52 Challenge for 2021 - Week 52 added

Nicely interpreted and taken Joan.

A clever composition I like that the markings look a bit like a face

Clever and well thought out. I'd prefer it minus the lettering but that's just me. Nonetheless its a great photo.

Definitely different and a clever idea. I wouldn’t have thought of it myself, but now @LC2 has mentioned it, I agree a shadow would add to it - help make them more 3D.

Nice one - love the likkle kitty too :)

Ho Joan

I love the processing and it's nice and simple, less means more image.

Pete

An aww... Nice processing. It looks like some sort of fabric to me?

Elegant tall cat - and the smaller one beside it accentuates that. Is it a photo of a painting with a texture overlay? Curiosity liked the cat? :D

Thank you all.
Both cats are ornaments taken sitting on a shelf in the living room with natural light. Texture then applied to the whole but slightly erased from the tall cat. Shadow accentuated slightly at the bottom as the texture had almost covered it. Converted to black and white although the tall cat is naturally black and the little one was whiteish. Cropped to choice then some borders added.

Nice perspective and the sepia PP works well for the subject. I do like the slight angle to it and I think that's as far as I'd go if it were my image (I wouldn't want it any more angled). The low PoV leads you through the image really nicely too.

As the others have said, great perspective and nice processing too, Joan.

Looks just like an old postcard, great processing and the perspective is super.

Lovely olde worlde shot!

Excellent vintage looking shot. You've really captured that feel perfectly.

Choice
Nice low pov. I wouldn't normally like this type of processing, but It works well with this shot.

Stunner! Great composition, fantastic detail, lovely colours - fabulous image

Nice find! Loving the clump of moss/grass in focus too. And how the flowers stand out.

That's a lovely shot!

Really nice pair Joan
OOF background against the flowers and moss works really well.

Pete

Pair
Good snow drop shot. I like the space you've left on the right-hand side.

Back