weekly Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2019 - week 52 added

Nice shot and lovely kitten, is that a British short hair?

He is a silver charcoal Bengal - all of 14 weeks old and almost impossible to catch staying still!!

He is a silver charcoal Bengal - all of 14 weeks old and almost impossible to catch staying still!!
Nice, I've had a few Bengals over the years.

nice capture it looks like he is practising and getting ready for a stalk :)
Probably going to climb the curtains if my experience with that breed is anything to go by :D

Thought that was what he was. My missus loves these so i'm not showing her the image :)

Lovely detail on the little fella and black and white works well

Great expression, and the DoF and B&W works really well here [emoji1360]

Lovely kitty - maybe brighten the eyes a touch?

Lovely little kitten. Good use of DoF and looks good in b & W.

The black and white works really well with coat pattern. I like the angle of the shot, looks great.

Lovely focus on the face and great eye contact.

Ooh and I forgot to mention CUTE

Great expression on his face, he's definitely concentrating on something! Black and white works well to show off his stripes too

Great pose of a beautiful cat. Well captured in the brief moment that the cat stayed still! The mono works really well with the markings and makes it really pop from the background. Great start to your 2019 52.

What a gorgeous kitty. I really like how you got down to the same level and managed to get a shot before you were leapt on. Works well in mono, might just have given the eyes a bit of a tweek in pp :)to brighten them a bit

Did a different B&W conversion and the eyes came up much brighter. Thank you!

Am having problems with posting to threads.
There seems to be a few issues with uploading at the moment.
either attach the image less than 300kb or upload to your TP gallery and paste the BB code straight in to the reply box

Wow!
That's a cool image Joan, very well shot indeed, and it's a very creative interpretation of the theme...very good!
Great use of colours too...the warm tones of the sparkles are complimented well by the cool tones of the jewelry.
Super!(y)

Back