weekly Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2019 - week 52 added

Thank you Tim. The bokeh is just a layer at something like 20% strength. I think my flame is just a little bit burnt out but by the time I looked at the images it was dark so no opportunity for a reshoot.

Nicely done :)

Week 52 - OUT TAKE
As it is now the tail-end of the year, what could be more appropriate but tails! I have certainly learned a lot this year when photographing whippet racing regularly and the TP Challenge. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and am now sitting back with a smug smile on my face waiting for the gigantic finishers' prize to come through my letterbox! A medal or a certificate - who knows! There have been some wonderful images and banter and it has certainly made me think a bit. Thank you all for helping to make it very memorable. See you all next year I hope.
Week 52-outtakes.jpg

Last edited:
Very well done, Joan and a huge congratulations on successfully completing your very first 52 Challenge.
4xXPtB4.gif
:clap: I hope you enjoyed the last 52 weeks here.

All the best for the New Year.

A cracking last few images, well done for completing it all. Hope to see you doing the challenge next year.

Hehe, nice to finish on a flourish like that Joan. Plenty of rear ends in those shots.
I've got quite a few motorsport shots with just the a®§e end of the cars in the shot, I know what a pain panning fast moving objects can be.

Gratz on getting over the finish line and see you again in 2020 :)

Great finish to your 52 challenge Joan, very well done!:clap:

I love your final image...hilarious!
Very well photographed set of doggy-bottoms!:LOL:

I've really enjoyed your images this past Year Joan, looking forward to more next year!
A very Happy New Year to you and yours Joan!(y)

Back