Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2020 - Week 52 added

Great interpretation of the theme, looks like you could limitless permutations of the ruler.

Wild - Brilliant very clever take some good Photoshop skills there

Broken - An interesting take on the theme nicely set up

Like the final version of broken, very nice indeed :)

Week 8 - ABILITY

Week 08 - ABILITY - N5B_4614.jpg

I never understood Probability when I was at school - still don't think I do!!

Very clever idea Joan and a colorful and interesting composition, how did you do the graph paper and writing on the side?

The pedantics among you might say that it really should be 7775:1 rather than 1:7775!! (6 to the power of 5 is 7776).

The pedantics among you might say that it really should be 7775:1 rather than 1:7775!! (6 to the power of 5 is 7776).
As if I would Joan :D

Great idea and a nice little shoe horn as well (y)

I was originally going to do Dis-ability but you never come across one of those motorised scooters when you're looking for one!

Clever clogs shot of the week :D

Very clever take on the theme, and nicely produced image :)

I've never even heard of it, but I do like what you've produced.

Week 9 - WINTER

A very uninspired and uninspiring grab shot taken out the train window going over Dalwhinnie on the way north. Thought I might have gotten a better one on the way home but train was cancelled so came home via Aberdeen where there was no snow at all.

Week 09 - WINTER - IMG_2864.jpg

That's a nice snowy landscape Joan.

That's a good winter shot, out of a train or not. The river is in the perfect place for the shot - only thing I'd like to see is a slightly darker sky.

I'm impressed with myself - I recognised the location as ssoon as I saw it :)

Not bad for a grabby :)

Some snow at last.. jealous! Nice capture from a moving train.. looks like a lovely journey through the landscape :)

Abilty - clever take on the theme.
Winter - lovely snowy landscape spot on for the theme

Week 10 - BOOK + High Key

I won this book as a first prize in Primary 7 (a long time ago!). It is a classic by a Scottish author.

Week 10 - Book - N5B_4642-1.jpg

No idea on the book, Joan, but high key is more so than some that tried to squeeze it in ;)

I like this a lot Joan an excellent example of a high key shot love the texture in the background, gonna take a wild guess at The Abbot or The Monastary by Walter Scott?

Nice shot, and certainly fits for high key too :)

I like this a lot Joan an excellent example of a high key shot love the texture in the background, gonna take a wild guess at The Abbot or The Monastary by Walter Scott?

You are very very close @Baloo ! The author is spot on.

Nice texture and interesting take on the theme. Well shot.

Back