Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2020 - Week 52 added

Nice pic - great book (And a tie-in book to my fave "Dark Tower" series)

Have you red the follow up book - Black House?

Thank you all for your lovely comments. Am confined to the house at the moment with severe chest infection picked up when I was up north. Seems that the hardy Highland quine that I was has now turned into a southern softie! So I had to come up with something that would take little effort - apart from reading up on the technique. May give it another go during the next few weeks.

Hi Joan

Not heard of the book, but a good crack at the photo, nice texture that is high key, The chain is difficult to see, but the cross is well defined.

Pete

I didn't get the book but the image fits the title now I know what it is. I hope you are feeling better soon

book - great shot, works well with the technique!

Definitely an interesting take on the theme... had to stop that one with my cat as it make him rather 'ick :(

Clever idea, well composed and no shoehorn at all!

Nice idea for the theme, almost a shoe-horn ;)

Another interesting take on the theme, nice shot. :)

Nicely thought out Joan, as was the frame.
I think that just about sums everything up nicely.

Transport - A very different take on the theme clever too.

De-fence - Another clever take on the theme.

Good idea and well executed.

Well done for coming up with something a little different. I quite like the barb wire frame.

Nicely thought out! Very creative and excellent execution!

Week 13 - FLORA
Week 13 - FLORA - N5B_4682.jpg

And for once just a straight shot of flora - in this case, moss growing along the crack in a glazed pot.

I have lots of flowers out in the garden but thought I would do a non-flower subject. This one below is a particularly bright blue and very cheery.
N5B_4695.jpg

Lovely colour and texture on #1 and a more interesting take on the theme.

That's really nice and the colours are great. I may well explore my patch for something similar as there aren't a deal of flowers about in it.

Nice close up of the moss Joan. A different take on all the flowers.

Back