Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2020 - Week 52 added

Good little catch up you've done there.
I do like the free well shot, colourful, with a really strong reflection.

Hi Joan,

Are you out of hospital now? I hope everything is okay.

Narrow - Why is it that most hospitals (especially post war ones) are so dreary? It surely can't help recovery.
Free - That's a lovely shot and so different from Narrow. Excellently lit, lovely colours and great reflections.
Sharp - Poor little logitech... It'll be forever watching out in the shower now !

I hope you're doing okay now Joan.

A lovely catch-up.
Sharp. Great idea and well pictured.
Snapper's: Simple, colourful and effective.
Narrow: Love the light and softness about it.

Sharp- I hope no mice were injured in the making of this! Definitely fits the bill.

Choice - very nice composition with the reflections and colours.

Narrow and soft - very accommodating of them to place you in a ward where you can keep your 52 up to date! Joking aside, well captured and I do hope you are home now and not back in hospital. Speedy recovery Joan.

Nice catch up, hope you're not in hospital too long!

I'll try that again .. :D

A nice artistic take on the theme Joan (y)

A digital clock, ? they don't come much more digital than that Joan (y)

A bit of a sneaky shoehorn there Joan, ;)
But different from a lot of the others so that is a (y)
From me.

Hi Joan,
Digital Age - As Shugpug says, quite an illusion there. The background looks flat until you look at the shadow, which indicates it's actually a corner. Cleverly shot.
Camera - A per Chris, a clever shoehorn, though you obviously waited for there to be a person in the photo, thinking about how you can work with restricted composition :)

Ha that thought had occurred to me too for leaves, but unlike you, I couldn't think of an imaginative way to photograph it. The processing works nicely.

Nicely processed Joan (y)
A different take on the theme too.

I like the effect - is that a photo book - I've been trying to work out the subject from what I can see if the interior.
It’s one of my gardening books - I think it may be The Secret Garden.

Camera
That's something a little different.

leaves
Yup, that works.

Nice - I got some similar results a few yaers back by tossing the camera in the air in frnt of my monitor ;)

Lovely colours and patterns and definitely abstract, well captured/processed.

Very nice Joan
Very colourful and off set symmetry ( if that's possible ;) ) all add up very nicely (y)

Back