Scottish National Museum (New image added)

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I really like the first 3, but not quite so keen on the last 2 cavern shots. What is even more impressive is the vast amount of detail when clicking through to Flickr and then clicking on the photos! I've been toying with getting a Fuji and am highly impressed with both your shots and Stuart's.

Nice shots Steve - reminds me of when I was there and that I need to go back as it's been a while since I was there!

Thanks Michalene, its a pretty amazing place, much better than I had expected.

I really like the first 3, but not quite so keen on the last 2 cavern shots. What is even more impressive is the vast amount of detail when clicking through to Flickr and then clicking on the photos! I've been toying with getting a Fuji and am highly impressed with both your shots and Stuart's.

Thanks Peter. The last three images were shot with the camera sat on a bench and with a long exposure, hopefully showing some ghosting of the passers by, unfortunately it didn't work out as well as I had hoped. This was what I was trying to achieve

DSCF5587-Edit.jpg by jakeblu, on Flickr

but none of the image is in focus the camera must have moved during the exposure

The fuji's are amazing little camera's and resolves plenty of detail, these shots were taken with the fuji 18mm one of the more affordable lenses but still a nice sharp lens with good contrast.

Last edited:
Back