Sea Power!

Fantastic captures, great sense of energy and I really like the way you have brought out the railings rather than being lost in the spray.

Stunning
Great movement, flow and action.
Wonderful foresight and use of shutter speed in getting these.

Lovely work Neil this kind of motion in the ocean is my kind of thing.

Very strong images, well taken.

I approve :)

Lovely work Neil this kind of motion in the ocean is my kind of thing.
Cheers Alf :)

Stunning
Great movement, flow and action.
Wonderful foresight and use of shutter speed in getting these.
Thanks Paul

Truly excellent photography

I really like #1. There's a lovely cohesive pattern in the water complimented by the V formed by the rails that all works together. The second is more chaotic and doesn't really settle anywhere.
Thanks Jan, think a lot of people prefer the 2nd because of the more chaotic feel, I'm with you tho and prefer the first.

Absolutly love those blacks in #1 around those hand rails Neil centre of the frame.
Regards
kevin
Cheers Kevin :)

Very strong images, well taken.

I approve :)
Thanks Ken :)

brilliant shots

Nice motion and sense of energy here, offset against the fixed rails. Well taken.
Cheers Alan

I love the sense of movement and energy in these - great photos :)
Thanks Matt

Wow, so much power and drama. Superb images that can't be faulted at all.

Stunning set. But that 2nd shot I just could not look away from it for ages......incredibly surreal.......nice.

Two brilliant shots there, Neil. I can see the attraction of number one, there rails and waves give an great impression of a ship being overwhelmed; it is excellent, but for me there is something special about the second one. I think it is the contrast between the sharp angular image of the railings and the smooth flow of the waves.

Dave

If that's not printed and on a wall somewhere, it's a waste! :D
Thanks Roy, they will get printed at some point for sure!

Stunning set. But that 2nd shot I just could not look away from it for ages......incredibly surreal.......nice.
Thanks mulch :)

Two brilliant shots there, Neil. I can see the attraction of number one, there rails and waves give an great impression of a ship being overwhelmed; it is excellent, but for me there is something special about the second one. I think it is the contrast between the sharp angular image of the railings and the smooth flow of the waves.

Dave
Cheers Dave :)

Back