weekly Seaodysseys 52 for the New Decade Wk51 and 52 Showcase and Decorations

Great idea and right on theme and on technique! I makes my eyes go funny as if it wasn't quite sharp, but that's probably only the way it is displayed here...

Great idea and right on theme and on technique! I makes my eyes go funny as if it wasn't quite sharp, but that's probably only the way it is displayed here...

Hi Brrnd

I shot as slow as I could get it, so that the top branches showed some movement as it was a bit windy in gusts when I took it.

Pete

Like the "I wandered lonely" shot!!
And the book is bang on theme, and helps me to understand what high-key is all about!

It looks high-key to me. I'd have liked to see a bit more movement in the branches, but I guess it wasn't that windy.

Nice shot for depict a book, well on theme :)

Great take on the theme. These were on the news the other evening and I wondered how many would be hijacked given the current state of things :(

What on earth is that??? Great capture of the delivery capsules!

Great idea and well taken. I saw these on ths local news but haven't actually seen them in the flesh..

Great take on the theme. These were on the news the other evening and I wondered how many would be hijacked given the current state of things :(
My lenses arriving made my day, but this shot has made it better, totally love it and never seen anything like it.
What on earth is that??? Great capture of the delivery capsules!
Great shot and so unusual - very nice!
Great idea and well taken. I saw these on ths local news but haven't actually seen them in the flesh..
Hi Pete, we have nothing like those down here, very unusual, well spotted.
Never seen those before either Phil. Bang on theme and interesting to see too.

They have been running around a part of Milton Keynes for nearly 2 years now, they are just expanding where they go. MK as well as having a good road network, has good cycle path and pavements, so these little roberts work well here.

Thanks for you comments as always.

Pete

Bizare and good for the theme - what are they?

Very space age. An even lower pov, looking slightly up (although I'm such you would have to have been lying down), could have made them look much bigger and imposing.

Great image for transport, van visualise them delivering the toilet rolls to the self-isolators!!
Getting the amazon lockers in the background adds to it, might have preferred a tighter crop to the left.

Looking from the inside out. I like that Pete, especially with the fence in your face as it were.

Transport - Ah, the MK delivery robots. My mates in MK swear by these, I wish we had them round our way.
MK is the future...

Fence(d) - A few weeks ago we'd be wide open and closer to blur the fence, now we're trapped by it. A good piece of social commentary.

Transport is very interesting, never seen the like of those before. Fenced is nicely taken too :)

Nice one Pete, feel like your in a prison.

Transport - They are unusual I like the fact that there a 3 of them and the fact they are on a diagonal.

Fence - Really like it nice take on the the theme gives a real sense of being fenced in.

For my wk13 Flora

TP Wk13 Flora by Peter, on Flickr

This is from a cactus which is just flowering, it only has a few near the end of the prickley bit.
I have used a macro lens and focus stacked the image.

Pete

Very nice Pete, none of my cacti ( from years back) ever flowered.

Last edited:
Back