weekly Seaodysseys 52 for the New Decade Wk51 and 52 Showcase and Decorations

Lovely frame filling blossom Pete

For this week More Than 1

Wk17 More Than One by Peter, on Flickr

I have more than 1 electric drill, 1 rechargeable for every day type tasks, 1 big monster for drilling through walls and 1 I dont use much at all.

Pete.

Thank you all for you Comments

Definitely pink - nice photo.
The contrast of the pink and blue really work well to separate the subject and background.
Works for me. Not too busy, but busy enough :)
The pink against the blue sky looks great.
Love the contrast between the pink and blue very nice indeed
The colour combination is beautiful.
Lovely bit of colourful blossom, I have a bit of that too.
Lovely frame filling blossom Pete
Love the bright colours in this, especially with the blue backdrop of the sky. Lovely image :)

Pete

A different angle of approach to run-of-the-mill DIY tools. They must have been put to good use in the past weeks. Like the one on the right with the old fashion chuck, I don't know what happens to mine my son must have 'borrowed' it and decided to keep it! :)

Thank you Stan
Nice composition of your tools Pete.

Oooh err Misses

Thank you Clive

Week 18 Music

Not being in any way musical I have no musical instruments to take photos of, all I have is an Ipod, so here is my musical photo, made up from 2 archive photos.

Wk18 Music- Moon River by Peter, on Flickr

Let me know what you think, Its the first time I have put 2 photos together in this way and the videos on youtube used a different version of the software, which did not react the same as mine, of which I downloaded the very latest whizbang version today. I think the reflection of the moon in the river could be better, its a bit too round I Think.

Pete
Working from home using teamviewer to display 2 * 24inch screens onto a small laptop. I will crack on and get this weeks theme sorted and add some comments to others as soon as poss.

Nice and colourful - and erm... a bit phalic on the left there :eek:

As you say, a bit of luck, though I suspect you could shoe-horn them into most themes ;)
They are, however, a great fit for this one.

Quite a busy photo, but it works because of the lightness of the lilac flowers, with everything else being quite a lot darker.

Lovely and colourful on the flowers - it's a shame they last such a short time. And whilst I don't get the musical reference, I like the photo very much - very well processed.

Music ,I wouldn't have known it was any kind of "merge" Pete. Well processed.
I like it :)

a bit phalic on the left there
I was going to add something about it looking like large "prick" , Luckily I thought better of it in the end :D

Nice angle on these. Would imagine they've been used more recently ;-)
Nice and vibrant, especially the two outer drills.
You have "more than 1" more drills than I have.
Hi Pete,
Liking your shot for More than one. I like the crop and the interesting PoV of the drills. Great colour too.
Very nicely composed Pete I like the DoF you've achieved great colours too.
A good composition, shooting end on is a little different than a straight, side on shot.

Thank you all for your comments. I had tried "from Top" compositions and "random placings" which did not work very well. I put them onto that table before taking back into the garage and saw the "end on" view off the older keyed chuck, so put the other two next to it, tried different angle and liked what I saw.

Pete

Well, I wouldn't know that it was two photos, though I guess you're right about the moon, it probably does merit a bit of a warp.

I feel your pain wfh on a small laptop screen.
Big flowers aren’t they impressive well done for getting the pic before they died
As you say, a bit of luck, though I suspect you could shoe-horn them into most themes ;)
They are, however, a great fit for this one.

Quite a busy photo, but it works because of the lightness of the lilac flowers, with everything else being quite a lot darker.

The flower is right in your face, the background clutter just becomes background.

Colourful
Now that is colourful.
Lovely and colourful on the flowers - it's a shame they last such a short time. And whilst I don't get the musical reference, I like the photo very much - very well processed.
Just seen the title :coat:

:):)
Music ,I wouldn't have known it was any kind of "merge" Pete. Well processed.
I like it :)

I was going to add something about it looking like large "prick" , Luckily I thought better of it in the end :D

There is always one:cobra:
Liking the colourful shot Pete, lovely flowers.

Music - that would be Handel's Water Music then? :) A lovely tranquil shot - I can't tell what is merged, so perhaps that means it's a job well done? Ah I've just spotted - Moon River!

Colourful: What an amazing and huge flower. I had no idea they could be so pretty when they spend so much time sitting there just looking prickly.

Nicely processed image for Music Pete I couldn't tell it was 2 images.

Colourful nicely captured lovely colourful image.

Really love your Music pick, very well processed, moon looks fine to me.

Like your colourful shot but feel the cactus on the left is a bit distracting.

Your last few images are very nice (i've been unable to comment for a while), some very imaginative stuff going on.

Back