seascape or what???

Perfect colours... crooked horizon :)

Perfect colours isn't something you need to obsess over though, as I've no idea if they're perfect or not.. I've nothing to measure it against. They look very natural, yes, but I've no idea how accurate they are. I can however spot that it's crooked :)

Perfect colours... crooked horizon :)

Perfect colours isn't something you need to obsess over though, as I've no idea if they're perfect or not.. I've nothing to measure it against. They look very natural, yes, but I've no idea how accurate they are. I can however spot that it's crooked :)

Looks crooked or IS crooked?

Could it not be a perfectly level shot, but that the bay sweeps around and gives the impression of the horizon being off?

Looks crooked or IS crooked?

Could it not be a perfectly level shot, but that the bay sweeps around and gives the impression of the horizon being off?

No.. it's crooked.

Besides.. even if it only looks crooked... why pedantically have to explain to everyone it's actually not, but some kind of optical illusion.. just make it LOOK straight.

Last edited:
An easy way to tell, just line up the water line with the toolbar (or top of the page) of your internet browser :D

Back